5.0 out of 5 stars Handy swimming accessory
Published 9 months ago by Natalie Willcocks

3.0 out of 5 stars can't take a 40 degrees wash
I liked the idea of this mat for when I take my baby swimming. I used it once and it was great but when I came home I washed it (it says 40degrees machine wash on it) and I was not impressed. All text had come off and the actual fabric on the mat is now "bubbly". It's a shame because I expected better quality from Huggies.
Published 6 months ago by Paula

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy swimming accessory, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Huggies Little Swimmers Hygeine Mat (Frog or Penguin - Design may vary) (Personal Care)
I found this really useful for changing my little one after swimming. It is always a fight to get to the mother and baby changing room so i often have to use a standard changing cubicle but with this mat I can put my 3 month old on the floor and change him easily. It is useful as you can wash it and it is more hygienic than placing a towel down on the floor also it folds away nicely and doesn't take up much room. Would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for swimming clubs, 10 July 2013
Perfect accessory for my kids swimming clubs, keeps them clean and there feet dry whist attempting to get them dry...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 14 Feb 2014
Bought this as I take my daughter swimming every week and dont want her to stand on floor where people walk around in dirty shoes.
So far I have been very happy with it and its always packed in her trunki swimming bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill buy, 5 May 2014
this product is fab! Would recommend to anyone who takes their little ones swimming! Keeps feet dry and clean between simming and dressing

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical with fun design., 13 April 2014
Really useful kit for swimming with baby. Didn't want to use nappy changing mat as too slippy. This is perfect. Machine washable too. Big enough to lie baby on and can be used to stand on later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, compact, ideal for all babies!, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this as I did't want to use my usual mat for swimming. This is a great mat with a slip resistant material on the underneath and neoprene material on the top where baby lies on. It folds away neatly and small. Easy to wash and dries quick. Excellent product!

3.0 out of 5 stars can't take a 40 degrees wash, 27 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful but a little thin, 13 Dec 2013
Mr "2 Hammers" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I must admit I have only used it a couple of times as there have been more sturdy facilities available at the pool but is very useful when these are occupied and fits easily into the bag. It is thin so you need to be careful with babies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Huggies Mat, 2 Dec 2013
Great for changing baby before or after swimming, especially when there are no baby change facilities and you have to use the floor. It would be nice if it was a little thicker, a bit more padding for little babies but they aren't on it for too long so not too bad. Will be great when older too to stand on when getting changed.

3.0 out of 5 stars More suitable for older children who can stand., 12 Nov 2013
Great for protecting your little one from the dirty floor but becomes very wet so you need to have another change mat to move them on to when dressing them.