5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need
This was purchased as a replacement for a failed computer that had done sterling service for more years than I can remember. It started first time and performed exactly as expected. It came complete with windows 7 and a disc of added extras that weren't installed on delivery. This gave me the added choice of only installing the applications I wanted, and not all the...
Published 9 months ago by Malcolm Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly,it is very quiet.
The tower was well packed and had the very basic instructions in English. Included were Windows 7 & Driver discs. The operating system was not loaded & some drivers also had to be loaded. This was easy but took a while.
Although this is an office machine & it would not be expected to play HD movies.The graphics are so basic that even the windows games like Solitaire...
Published 11 months ago by CPDavidson

5.0 out of 5 stars All it said in advert and more I'm 70 years ..., 3 Sep 2014
Roy E. Beeson "Beeno" (Lincoln U.K.) - See all my reviews
All it said in advert and more I'm 70 years young and if I can use this computer anyone can Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Set up problems, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Silent office PC! CSL Sprint H5231u (Dual) incl. Windows 7 - dual core computer system with AMD Athlon A4-4000 APU 2x 3000 MHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS Mainboard, Radeon HD 7480 - For reliable usage (Personal Computers)
Set up problems-the computer only spoke German. Sorted this, but it then assumed I lived in Germany, and would not accept the e-mail @ symbol. Eventually sorted this, but under stress the computer would only offer advice in German.

I bought Microsoft home and student 2010 at the same time, but no way would the computer accept it. I loaded Kingsoft instead, no problems with this.

Otherwise, the computer is fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Aug 2014
the computer is satisfactory, but I did not expect the instructions to be in german.

2.0 out of 5 stars I`m sorry to say but this silent PC CSL is ..., 11 July 2014
I`m sorry to say but this silent PC CSL is not value for money i bought it 4 weeks ago and is broken down screen has frozen and i`m
struggling to get hold of the sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Absolutely excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good silent computer easy to set up, 29 Jun 2014
Good silent computer easy to set up,Graphics card a little out of date but works fine just now.Should have watched out for that, was my own doing, all in all a good computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars CSL Sprint Computer H531u, 16 Jun 2014
N. F. Tate "Norshi" (West Sussex. UK.) - See all my reviews
I bought this computer to replace an HP p6 series. The set-up is different, obviously, but it all went like clockwork and I am very pleased with the computer and the way it runs.
If any person is looking for a desktop computer to start up with, this is one I would definitely recommend. Some of the standard programmes, which come with the set-up, are not ones I would choose for my own use, but they are ideal for the beginner and small office use.
My main computer is a much more powerful affair, and I use this new one in genral back-up etc. but it would do a more substantial job of work than this use alone. I need it mainly for my book writing and find it ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars CSL H5231u, 15 Jun 2014
Computer arrived on time and well packed. On setting it up and plugging it in it was completely dead. No light, no sound. Tried different power leads and sockets but nothing happened. Returned it for refund and ordered H4200u instead. This model is , up to now, working perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best purchase I have ever made, 8 Jun 2014
The only reason I bought this pc was because it had a Windows 7 operating system.
When I started the computer I didn't understand the screens because they were all in German or Dutch or something.
Eventually I managed to get it started in English but it is slow. Pricing out the product on Ebuyer I could have saved over £100 as a diy pc. Think twice before buying this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter, 31 May 2014
Although at first it was not as easy as I hoped to get this computer up and running due to the German/English instruction leaflet but once running my daughter was very pleased with it and that it is quick and quiet compared to her old one. So thumbs up CSL