5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not another pair of Vans.....
This is my 5th pair of Vans Authentic trainers over the past couple of years. Needless to say they are extremely comfortable and good value for money. As a 43 year old father, wearing them also keeps me down with the kids. I am, as they say, a swag dad. I've also been told by my teenage daughter they look reem which I will take as a compliment for now.

Got...
Published 22 months ago by curved_horizon

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour misleading
Bought these for my daughter as a surprise for Christmas - she had been looking at them in a local store. Ordered navy blue thinking that they would be a really dark blue and was really surprised to find they were quite light - definitely not navy. As a result had to send them back and order dress blue! Just waiting for a refund.
Published on 8 Dec. 2012 by JJ Wirral

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not another pair of Vans....., 24 July 2013

Got the latest pair for £28.80 which was a bargain.

Great shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Oct. 2013
it matches exactly what I expected in every ways it may be because I already saw them live before ordered but, any-ways the product is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 11 Nov. 2013
Purchased for my daughter who is really not a pink person, but she adores these shoes and everything about them including the neon pink colour. They are comfortable to wear and fit perfectly. Shipped quickly too. Pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 14 May 2014
Love these shoes. Never quite sure when ordering shoes online what they will fit like but these were perfect. Look great as well. Delivery was really quick. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 11 Navy vans. Perfect!, 10 Sept. 2011
My first pair of vans, I already love them. Wanted a pair for ages and i must say that i'm not disappointed, delivery was very quick, they fit perfect out of the box do not need to wear them in like other similar shoes, really comfortable can wear them for ages and are still comfortable and are great for driving in which is a big plus. The quality is amazing and I will defiantly be buying more in the very near future! defiantly worth 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend them!!!, 24 May 2013
When they arrived, they were in the size I wanted. They are very comfortable and beautiful. They arrived for 2 days. They are exactly as on the picture and are amazing. They were packed very well in two boxes.They are what I wanted, so I am very happy with them.I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfortable pair of shoes, 7 April 2014
I bought these for my teenager son, who has size 12 feet. It's hard to get fashionable shoes in bigger sizes but these did the trick and are comfortable to wear and look good. He ensure me this is correct!

5.0 out of 5 stars vans ... i love you, 16 July 2013
came quick, no damage in transit, excellent value for money, the proper item to / no cheap knock offs which i was a little worried about due to the price .. excellent savings made

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer navy VEE3NVY 11 UK, 5 Jan. 2014
The shoes fit me very well. I have quite wide feet and find it difficult to find good looking trainers that don't hurt. These I can buy with confidence as they do fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, 17 July 2013
These 'pumps' (for want of a better word, I hate the word deck shoes which is, of course, their origin) are stylish and comfortable. Even for a forty something to wear, they complement many casual outfits and are a versatile unisex shoe. highly recommend them. I have two pairs, one grey and one blue - covers most bases.

Vans Authentic Green 5 Child UK