4.0 out of 5 stars Helped with marks from spots/acne
Has helped improve appearance of acne scars on my skin!

- I bought this as a last resort to try and reduce the marks and scars left behind from acne and spots. I've tried many products, some a lot more expensive than this and nothing had worked.

Published 3 months ago by HJones

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The feel is good but I don't think it really helps with stretch marks at all.
Published 8 months ago by Miss B

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped with marks from spots/acne, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
Has helped improve appearance of acne scars on my skin!

- I use about three or four drops of the oil in the palms of my hands and apply it, similarly to a moisturiser, over the problem areas of my face. I've been using it for around six months now and, despite not seeing a difference immediately I can now definitely see a change in my skin after sticking with it.

- The scars are much lighter than they were before and my skin tone appears to be brighter. There have been a few times when I've looked in the mirror after a shower and thought I'd forgotten to take my skin make up off! I now use less make up and spend less time applying it because of the difference in my skin.

- Overall, I'm really happy with the difference in my skin, and I will continue to use it to maintain my complexion. It smells lovely and I'm very glad I tried it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scar? What scar?, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
After just 3 weeks my 12" long THR scar is but a thin white line. Utterly amazing. Would highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars My bio oil reveiw, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this product for many years but this was the first time I had purchased it on line. Waiting time for delivery very satisfactory and the price was competitive, very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 April 2014
R. Simpson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
Great product, great service. Does what it says my son has a scar on his cheek, we put this on & the scar started to fade straight away

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a great moisturiser even if there are no scars and stretch ..., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
This is so lovely for the skin. Its a great moisturiser even if there are no scars and stretch marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Ageing, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
I bought this to use on my neck and décolletage area to prevent ageing as it is cheaper than a lot of the anti ageing neck creams out there. My neck feels a lot softer now, and the wrinkles/lines seem to have lessened. I wish I had thought to start using it sooner.

I also used it when I was going through the menopause several years ago as the skin on my face became very sensitive and dry, so I used it on my face before applying moisturiser and it seemed to work. Also brilliant for using on long haul flights when your skin needs rehydrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non greasy,everyday moisturiser., 6 April 2015
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
I had used bio oil many years ago but then stopped. Now that I am older I found my skin to be very dehydrated no matter which moisturiser I used. So I have started to use bio again. It's non greasy formula requires a very small amount. I apply this to my face morning and night. It's the perfect base for make up. My skin feels a lot more supple and I massage the skin as shown on the leaflet within the box. You can feel it rejuvenated and glowing after use. I will definately continue using bio oil now it's my favourite little bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
i was a bit sceptical about using this product at first. unfortunately, as a result of chemotherapy, i broke out in a huge rash across my chest which left a lot of scarring which i though would never go away. used just a little of this twice a day for a couple of weeks and noticed a massive change. Today, you would not be able to tell that i ever had anything there...all evidence of scarring disappeared. AMAZING!!

5.0 out of 5 stars only recommended, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
Very good! I can see results after a few days on a scar! Also very good for dry skin. ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml (Personal Care)
The feel is good but I don't think it really helps with stretch marks at all.

Bio Oil Specialist Skincare Oil 60ml