5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and comfort
Published 9 months ago by Paolo Leonini

I am a normal person, i travel 1 hour each way on the tube to work and during that time I like to read some drivel in the Metro or listen to some music on Spotify. Secretly I would want the £350 BOSE ones which I always see in the airport, but I can't really justify it so I got these instead for £100.

The good things are: the battery life, the durability, they...
Published 3 months ago by Taptap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and comfort, 15 May 2014
Sound is good for the price tag. Bass is punchy and powerful if you play a song that has some, but classical and opera music sound really well too. Very nice, solid build. Good materials. Fit and comfort is excellent, altough if I tilt my head towards the front, the headphones slip off my head. I think this is due both to the slim size of my head and to the asimmetrical design of the earcups that makes for added comfort (following the profile of the head in the ear region), in fact if I tilt my head backwards it stays in place.
Battery life is good, I put it to charge when I'm back home at the end of the day for a couple of hours and never ran out of battery during the day (truly 10 hours of listening over bluetooth). it's nice too that you can use it with the pc wired with the usb chord, so it charges while you listen over usb. Also nice it connects to multiple devices at once e.g. I'm watching a movie on the computer, my phone rings and I can pick it up from the headphones. Nice and useful vocal guidance for pairing and numbers of devices connected.
Cool design, not bulky on the head, very stylish in my opinion yet sober, it goes well along with either a jumper or a blazer.
I would recommend it to anyone wishing for a nice sounding, durable headphone for outdoor and everyday commuting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbreakable - Great headphone for everyday use, 20 May 2014
I spent ages looking at wireless headphones before plunging for these (didn't get on Amazon at the time so I could use up some old vouchers I had.. and they weren't around £100 when I was looking either)

The main thing that made me go for these in the end was the durability. I had read that these could withstand a beating and since my last pair of corded headphone broke it seemed like the best choice. Ive had these for just over 6 months now and they don't feature a scratch! they get knocked around my work bag, gym bag, travel bag, desk and just thrown around in general. The best part is I'm never worried thinking they might break.

As if the peace of mind wasn't enough the sound is great, connects to multiple devices so I can have my Macbook connected and take calls from my phone without playing with settings. They are also very comfortable to wear even over long periods of time which my old pair used to start to hurt my ears and the soft padded band at the top is a nice touch.

Pro's :
- Excellent build quality and super durable
- Good bass levels (even over wireless)
- Ability to connect multiple devices
- Comfortable to wear over long periods of time
- Touch sensitive volume button - useful on the go
- Foldable and bright non-tangle fabric cables look cool
- Great active battery life
- Easy, voice guided set up

Cons:
- Battery can run down when switched off so if left for weeks they usually need a boost charge.
- Travel bags very plain

I've still given 5*s as the Con's are pretty minor. they tick all the boxes in all the right places for me. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphones, 14 May 2014
I managed to get these during the lightning sales, and for the price I paid I am over the moon with the purchase! They sound fantastic, are beautifully made, very robust feeling and are comfortable for prolonged use (i.e. >6hrs). I frequently pair with my smartphone and listen to music at work and am now able to hear things in tracks that I never could before.

To me they look far better than your typical Beats by Dr. Dre type fashion headphones, and sound a lot better to. Everyone who I have shown them to are very impressed with the style and build quality.

They are easy enough to pair with most Bluetooth devices and the touch controls work a charm. The only issue I have had to date with these are when pairing them to Linux based computers, but that is a complication with the OS not this device.

I would be a little reluctant to pay the full asking price but anything circa 100GBP is a fair price. They are far better than the Dr. Dre Executive headphones that cost twice as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, now I listen to much more music and use headphones more often, 26 May 2014
I'm don't listen to music very often, nor I liked to use headphones when watching movies for example, they were just getting in the way, but with the Revo wireless it's another story.
Yesterday I had them on the whole day while enjoying a walk in the park, I went out at about 11 in the morning, and I came back home at 6PM, almost the whole time I listened to music, then at home, since 7pm till 1:30am I watched some episodes of Two and Half men with the headphones.

MUSIC:
I'm not a big music listener and I don't have other headphones to compare them to, before I used a pair of 30£ headphones for movies and in ear headphones that came with my cell phone, well with the Jabra Revo now I can hear sounds I have never heard before in songs, the quality is very good and the sound is very clear.

MOVIES:
While probably there are better headphones for movies, and these are better suited for music, I think they are good for both.
I use these headphones very often while watching TV shows and I've tested it with Fast and Furious 6 and the quality was astounding, I could hear the wheel squeaks and the soundtrack with a lot of base very clearly

CONNECTIVITY:
They can be connected via USB, via 3.5 Jack and via bluetooth, with devices with NFC it's very easy, you just tap and go.
While I didn't have any problems with my cell phone, I did have some trouble with the PC, when lying in bed with my laptop at the end of my bed (approx 2m) the sound sometimes dropped, when I got closer and I was sitting right in front of it the sound didn't drop. I don't know if it's a problem with the headphones or with my PC though.

TOUCH CONTROLS:
This is one of my favourite features of these headphones, I don't have to take out my phone out of my pocket to adjust volume or change song anymore, which is very convenient.
The touch controls work very well with VLC aswell, so when watching movies I can play, pause very easily and play the next or previous video (not fast forward).
The only complain I have here is that being touch it's easy to accidentally change track or movie, it's very hard to hit the center (play/pause) and sometimes I accidentally changed track which was a bit annoying, especially with a movie, to prevent this I usually place my finger on the headphone and slide it to find the central point, by doing so I might change the volume but it's not so extreme like changing track and I can re adjust it later.

BUILD QUALITY:
The build quality is very good, with some parts in metal, rubbery things and good quality plastic, the earcups are also very comfy and very soft to the touch

COMPARISON:
They are better than Beats by Dre wireless and Sony mdr 10rbt, which I tested in a store and was considering, I'm very happy that i didn't buy them, not only the Revo is way cheaper (50% cheaper) but everything in them is better.

SHOULD YOU BUY IT?:
For music only: definitely yes
For movies only: probably you'll find better ones, bigger ones, which might be more comfortable but uglier.
For movies and Music: Yes, they are perfect as all around headphones
For fashion/look: Definitely yes, they're one of the best looking headphones I've ever seen, they even look better then beats by dre IMO

I'm very happy with the purchase and I wouldn't change them for anything else, these are the perfect headphones in quality, looks, price, features, if you are considering them, then buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 11 May 2014
After playing with a friends one, was certainly on the fence till I saw it on sale on friday. In use ever since arrival, and definitely well worth it.
Pros:
Fantastic sound quality, even on wireless.
Easy to connect via bluetooth to a number of devices.
Cons:
Tight fit with glasses on, slight pinching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of wireless headphones for the price of £90 @ lightning deal, 13 Jan. 2014
What I liked it for:
- Price £90 from Amazon lightning deal
- Quality construction of the headphones
- Tangle free long cables
- Microphone on the cable
- Bright colors of the cable
- My callers were able to hear me clearly when I used bluetooth connectivity to speak to them
- Bass heavy
- Great battery life
- Foldable for easy storage
- USB charger cable doubles as wired connection to listen to music from your computer/laptop

What I disliked it for:
- The headphones are quite heavy and if you bend your head either backwards or forwards, the headphones tend to slip out at times
- The headphones do not sit comfortably on the neck
- The bag/case/pouch provided is a shame - absolute zero protection for the headphones
- The mids and lows are not very crisp
- On high volumes, the sound leaks outside
- There is no outside noise suppression and when travelling in underground tubes, the wind noises are magnified
- Daisy chaining unlike in the wired version not possible
- The jabra app from google play store did not work
- It gets a bit warm and a little uncomfortable with extended use

5.0 out of 5 stars The materials are good, the metal of the loops around the earpieces ..., 25 Oct. 2014
I use these every day, they've been bashed about in my bag, and while the adjustments bits are a little looser than nine months ago when I got them. Just wear and tear, and doesn't cause any problem in practice. The materials are good, the metal of the loops around the earpieces feels nice.

The sound quality is really good over bluetooth, clear and pretty punchy, and the bass extension is remarkable - not overpowering but unexpectedly _deep_.

I find them not so comfortable for extended listening, they press on my ears a bit, at least compared to my regular desktop headphone (Philips M1) which feel soft and gentle in comparison, after swapping them. Sound isolation is pretty good - I get no complaints from my fussy colleagues.

The touch pad thing to control the volume is a bit twitchy - I find it tricky to operate it with much control. It pairs easily with my phone, and once paired it launches google music when I turn the phones on and press the button. Pausing and playing is fairly responsive.

If these broke, I would buy another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, durable, sound quality just OK, (Dolby boost doesn't work with Spofity by the way), 22 Nov. 2014

The good things are: the battery life, the durability, they are fairly comfortable, it is easy to set up. It's also good you can switch between using a cable vs bluetooth to save battery etc. They look good to me.

The bad things are: the sound is just ok, it doesn't cover you whole ear so doesn't passively protect you from external noise, the Dolby surround thing is good but doesn't work with spotify which is pretty essential. The app which it forces you to install on your phone is atrocious - on my andriod phone I can't get rid of the Jabra icon in the notification bar.

Finally, although you may not care, when people ask you what brand they are and you say Jabra, they don't think you are very cool..

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - Great for multiple devices., 24 Jan. 2014
So much has been written about the sound quality of these so thought I'd write about one aspect of the headphones that is important to me, connectivity.

I work from home some around me at any one time is usually 3 devices. So I might be taking calls on my work phone, or my personal mobile, I might need to video conference from my laptop and so wanted something that handled at least 2 of these tasks.

The great thing about these headphones is that they enable you to have 2 simultaneous bluetooth connections. That itself beats my old bluetooth headset. So I can connect to both my phones but more than that, I can at the same, connect to my Laptop via the USB cable. So that's 3 connections. I only got the headphones this morning so I've haven't tested all the combinations but already these exceed my expectations.

...and the music sounds great :)

4.0 out of 5 stars These are good. Only got them today, 12 Nov. 2014
These are good. Only got them today. They do not hurt my ears at all like my jbl j56bt do. Not as good sound as jbl j56bt tho. These have more bass tho which is positive thing for me but as others say this can override the mid and hight notes. Very loud which I like. Seem very strong and I can't see them breaking anytime soon which is why I got these as I broke my jbl j56bt on the head band it snapped. As others have said these phones are not very pleasant in windy conditions as wind whistles quite loudly but no big problem for me as I usual have a hood available and I'm sure that would stop this whistling. Couch controls are a bit tricky and can change track by accident when trying to change volume. Bluetooth connects easily and auto once paired. Not the best phones ever but will stick with them for as long as they last tho will probably buy one more pair just to add to collection. Great for watching films. The app works great and also works with other non jabra phones and all the audio adjustment work with any phones also. I am using galaxy note 3 and tab 3 with these phones and bluetooth range is good but with my note 3 sometimes there is slight disruption in signal but seems not to be often and in 10th of second carries on playing tune. I payed £111 for the black model, could have got white set for £88.88 but they were not for me as don't like white phones. The carry bag that your supplied with provides no real protection but the solid plastic box they come in could be used for protection traveling or you can buy protective cases on amazon for £15 or under. Wish I didn't pay so much for them as sound could be a bit crisper but I would expect bass performance at the low end would be sacrificed. If you want a strong durable phones with adequ