5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - Great for multiple devices.
So much has been written about the sound quality of these so thought I'd write about one aspect of the headphones that is important to me, connectivity.

Published 5 months ago by KFT

3.0 out of 5 stars Technical marvel - sound not so good
I came from a position of wanting headphones that had Bluetooth whilst not sacrificing sound quality.
Pros:
Very impressed with everything other that sound. Construction quality, flexibility, features are all 1st rate.

Cons:
Sound: Too congested, muddy and closed in. This is not to say that it is bad sound, but if you are primarily driven by...
Published 7 months ago by J. How

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - Great for multiple devices., 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)

I work from home some around me at any one time is usually 3 devices. So I might be taking calls on my work phone, or my personal mobile, I might need to video conference from my laptop and so wanted something that handled at least 2 of these tasks.

The great thing about these headphones is that they enable you to have 2 simultaneous bluetooth connections. That itself beats my old bluetooth headset. So I can connect to both my phones but more than that, I can at the same, connect to my Laptop via the USB cable. So that's 3 connections. I only got the headphones this morning so I've haven't tested all the combinations but already these exceed my expectations.

...and the music sounds great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and comfort, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
Sound is good for the price tag. Bass is punchy and powerful if you play a song that has some, but classical and opera music sound really well too. Very nice, solid build. Good materials. Fit and comfort is excellent, altough if I tilt my head towards the front, the headphones slip off my head. I think this is due both to the slim size of my head and to the asimmetrical design of the earcups that makes for added comfort (following the profile of the head in the ear region), in fact if I tilt my head backwards it stays in place.
Battery life is good, I put it to charge when I'm back home at the end of the day for a couple of hours and never ran out of battery during the day (truly 10 hours of listening over bluetooth). it's nice too that you can use it with the pc wired with the usb chord, so it charges while you listen over usb. Also nice it connects to multiple devices at once e.g. I'm watching a movie on the computer, my phone rings and I can pick it up from the headphones. Nice and useful vocal guidance for pairing and numbers of devices connected.
Cool design, not bulky on the head, very stylish in my opinion yet sober, it goes well along with either a jumper or a blazer.
I would recommend it to anyone wishing for a nice sounding, durable headphone for outdoor and everyday commuting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jabra Revo Headphones, 6 April 2013
Spider Monkey (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As I started a previous review for some headphones, I'll admit from the start that I am a bit of a headphone collector and I own numerous pairs from Sennheiser, Beats, Sony, Bose, SMS and now these new Jabra Sync ones. I should also mention that I run a music website, so I take my music listening VERY seriously.

These come in a sturdy plastic case and one of the first things I noticed about these headphones is the build quality. They are much better than Dr Dre's Beats headphones and you have no fear that the headband will snap like the Beats have been known to do. Apparently these are constructed with aluminium, steel and shatterproof plastic and they certainly feel sturdy. These have molded memory foam earpieces that fit on the ear, rather than around them. These are comfortable to wear for prolonged periods and whilst my ears got warm wearing them, they didn't pinch or hurt at all.

These come with a travel pouch, manual, detachable woven cable (rather than a rubberised one) and fold up on hinges on the headband so they reduce down in size for travel and storage. I much prefer these grey one's to the white version (which I have), but that is just a case of personal preference.

As always with any new headphones I have let these burn in with some solid playing for over a week now (fortunately for me I can listen to music at work and these have had some serious hours put through them already) and the sound has settled enough for me to give a reasonable appraisal of the quality. I have played a vast range of music through these to give them a fair trial from thrash metal, blues, swing, jazz, classical, world music, rock, pop, electronica, dance, relaxation albums, spoken word/podcasts, folk, country, hip hop and rap and more besides. Also be aware that I have my EQ settings on a flat level so I could appraise the sound fairly

The sound definitely has rich, warm bass and this has some of the best bass response I have heard from many of the headphones I have in my collection. The trebles are also clear and sharp, but the mids get lost in the mix. These headphones seemed to perform best with dance music (which often has boosted bass and treble), but other genres seemed to lack a certain rounded depth. Don't get me wrong though, the sound of these are VERY impressive, it's just not balanced and you may have to tweak you EQ settings to get a sound that works best for you and you may need to boost the mids.

The passive noise cancelling (I.e. using the construction and design to block out unwanted sound) on these is very good indeed and not only can you not hear sounds around you when you have them on, but you also can't hear any music leakage if they are being used by other people too. This is a mark strongly in their favour if you want to use these on your morning commute.

I am a huge fan of my Bose AE2 headphones (which have excellent balanced sound reproduction), but I have to say that these come a close second and the sound is warm and satisfying. For me these sound better than the SMS or Beats headphones at a fraction of the price.

All in all these are a well designed set of headphones and the sound quality is very impressive for the size and money. They are perfectly set up for dance music straight out of the box and if you are willing to play around with EQ settings, sound pretty good with other music genres as well. These are well worth considering in your search for some new headphones.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
After playing with a friends one, was certainly on the fence till I saw it on sale on friday. In use ever since arrival, and definitely well worth it.
Pros:
Fantastic sound quality, even on wireless.
Easy to connect via bluetooth to a number of devices.
Cons:
Tight fit with glasses on, slight pinching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphones, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
I managed to get these during the lightning sales, and for the price I paid I am over the moon with the purchase! They sound fantastic, are beautifully made, very robust feeling and are comfortable for prolonged use (i.e. >6hrs). I frequently pair with my smartphone and listen to music at work and am now able to hear things in tracks that I never could before.

To me they look far better than your typical Beats by Dr. Dre type fashion headphones, and sound a lot better to. Everyone who I have shown them to are very impressed with the style and build quality.

They are easy enough to pair with most Bluetooth devices and the touch controls work a charm. The only issue I have had to date with these are when pairing them to Linux based computers, but that is a complication with the OS not this device.

I would be a little reluctant to pay the full asking price but anything circa 100GBP is a fair price. They are far better than the Dr. Dre Executive headphones that cost twice as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
Very easy to setup, the sound quality is great, they're light, comfortable and feel sturdy enough. The only couple of downsides are the buttons on the side for the volume which feel a bit random at times, as well as the bass being a bit too strong to my liking.

For 100 I definitely would recommend those.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bluetooth headphones, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
Tried severel Headphones with bluetooth. By far the best under 150 Euro !
Everything worked perfect. Easy connected and a very solid feel. The only thing to worry about is that you need usb to charge !

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sound, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
Really the best headphone I ever buyed! The materials are cool and elegant and the sound is really amazing. I advise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
On listening to these when I took them out of the box I have to say I was quite satisfied seeing that they are Bluetooth headphones. But when I compared the sound with my Audio Technica wired headphones I understood why audiophiles avoid wireless and especially bluetooth headphones like the plague.

The sound is quite boxy, although quite satisfactory to the average user. The headphones are comfortable and the controls on the earpiece although takes some getting used too is quite useful.

I don't think you can get better bluetooth headphones at this price. You can definitely get better sounding 'wired' headphones for much cheaper. But you're buying headphones with Bluetooth for a reason.

In conclusion, if you want Bluetooth headphones then buy these! They look great and sound great for Bluetooth headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones (Personal Computers)
Sound is perfect, good bass, treble and very clear. I have a set of beats as well and I would say as good. However, the utility of no wires is just incredible and I doubt I will ever get get a wired pair again.

Jabra Revo Wireless Stereo Headphones