5.0 out of 5 stars Great gel and value
Well I was pleasantly surprised here, I'm a trained bio sculpture technician and have been for a couple of years, however I'm fed up with biosculptures prices ( soo high now and when you think you've spent £50 you find you've spent £70 wth their added VAT!!!
Published 19 months ago by Princessbad

3.0 out of 5 stars IT IS OKAY
Bluesky gel polishes are good value for money. I have always used light and clear colours before. This one was a bit thin so I put too much on and it would not cure under lamp. I will have another go though and try building layers.
Published 15 months ago by karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gel and value, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Blackpool Gel Polish UV Nail Gel 10ml (Personal Care)
As I only do my own and family and close friends I don't advertise I wanted to find an alternative and I've used JESSICA GELISH and that's very good so I thought I'd try this plus the base and top coat ( different review ) and they are no different to GELISH ( and that's more expensive ) the staying power is 2-3 weeks depending on what you do and how you care for your nails, I always use gloves for washing up and I don't soak them in a bath I am careful and I found I got a good three weeks from one set. The black is very black and looked good with silver snowflakes on top of the black before I added the clear top coat. ( see other review for the clear top coat and bottom coat )

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic colour, 23 Mar. 2013
The black Is a classic colour and looks great on short of long nails everyone's favourite colour and in their comfort zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality black gel polish, 14 Oct. 2014
I've only used onyx and asphalt shades of 'black' gel before but this product is a superb opaque black polish. Cures well and gives a lovely glossy finish with 2 coats.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 6 Jan. 2014
I was very happy with the quick delivery, it arrived before the estimated date. I'm rather new to doing my own gel polish at home but for me this is an excellent product, would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great polish, 11 Jan. 2013
Another great colour from blue sky, you do need a couple of coats for a darker contrast but it wears well, I used it with another colour I usually wear a pearl colour either underneath or on top & it just gives you an additional shade.

I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluesky Blackpool Gel Polish UV Nail Gel 10ml, 30 Oct. 2013
This is my 5th Bluesky UV nail gel and like the rest of them, I am very pleased with this one.
I've applied it for the first time today. The color is perfect classic black and I like it a lot. It's a perfect color for the colder months to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 16 Aug. 2013
The black is really nice, needs 3 coats but lasts as long gelish brand and bargain price compared to the £12 you pay for other gel brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gel polish, 1 Dec. 2013
Didn't know what to expect as price cheap but WOW-excellent value, exceptional gel polish, looks lovely and lasts well over 2 wks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for postage costs!, 16 Jan. 2014
E. M. Husband "Liz H" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Haven't used the product yet but I have lots of other bluesky shellac colours, all of which I am very happy with so I'm sure this one will be no different. However I will not be using this seller again due to the extortionate postage costs and over the top packaging used. Having purchased several items at once from amazon I was shocked to notice that the entire postage costs for my whole order related to this one item. Postage on this was virtually the same as the individual item itself. An error on my part of course but worth pointing out to others. It came in a shoebox sized box with about 6 feet of brown paper crumpled in on top of the bottle of varnish which was rattling round in the bottom. A Jiffy bag and some bubble wrap (as used by other suppliers that I have purchased from) would have been perfectly adequate.
I will not be using this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Perfect. Easy to work with. Great polish, good price, fast delivery. Well packaged. 😘