on 6 December 2013
the cord isn't 1 cord, it's 2 5ft cords melted and stuck together, the breaking weight is about 5lbs at that point. The only use it has is as replacement shoe laces. If you have an image in your head of throwing one end into a river for someone to catch or lowering someone to safety then think again lol. plus it takes forever to unravel anyway. you could probably use it as a tent tie i guess .
on 7 April 2014
My sons love watching Bear Grylls survival programmes on TV so they know how essential a length of cord can be when you're out playing in the wild and rugged landscape of a North Lincolnshire village. They both love these bracelets, an economical gift for boys.
on 28 November 2013
550 Paracord Type III 7 Strand Parachute Cord Survival Bracelet + Whistle cheap to buy does its job only for small wrist
on 25 September 2013
Great, its exactly what I wanted :-) , right colour, fits great and the whistle works too, it was well worth the money
on 4 February 2014
Happy with product as exactly as described. Took a long time to arrive as came from China but it wasn't a problem as I had ordered with time to spare.
on 3 November 2015
This 'parachute cord' is very small for a mans wrist. My wrist is about 19cm (7 1/2 inches) and I couldn't put it before I stretched (VERY HARD) the cord, and managed to get a few millimetres extra.

Regarding a whistle: you really have to blow hard to use whistle.

Anyway, for this sort of money is OK, but I WOULD NOT trust this cord in a life threatening situation. Possibly (as somebody wrote here) as a shoe lace :-)
on 19 December 2013
I started Hiking/Climbing this year and a mate of mine said the paracord bracelets are well worth having just incase you've forgetten guy ropes or even if a shoelace snaps and you've forgotten to pack spares, it's even got a whistle which is a must have item. Delivery was very quick, seeing as the package came from China' about 4 days. It is very chunky though, there are smaller versions which I suppose are made of less Paracord.
on 28 January 2014
Would of given 5 stars if the colour was the same as the one in the photo...the one I received was all black.
on 24 February 2015
Whistle does not work. Clasp is too flat to be comfortable. It could do with a smaller clasp that is curved.
on 14 January 2016
These are suppose to be for kids they were to big for my husband. Anyone intending to buy don't bother I've got three sitting around that the children abandon straight away cos their are huge. What can we expect from china. I should have known better cos of being cheap I though I'd try but they were a total waste of money. Don't make the mistake I have made please. They will ionly fit a giant. Lol.