on 20 February 2015
Screen lasted only a few months before developing a fault - this takes a the form of a washed out area spreading from the bottom right hand corner. This area looks white on a black screen. I didn't worry about this too much to start with as I mainly use my computer for office work and the screen was still usable. However this bleached area has now spread to cover 15-20% of the screen and so I looked at the warranty.This was when I found out that Hanns-G's warranty is only of use to those who can do without their computers for a fortnight or more, as all they offer is 'take away and try to repair' rather than automatically providing a replacement as most other large and reputable companies do. I explained in my email correspondence with Hanns G that I could not do without my computer for this length of time - to which they replied with words to the effect of 'too bad that's how we do things'.

This is the second Hanns G screen I have had and both have failed - I will not be buying a third
on 29 November 2014
I have the 27" and 23" for my pc even though the 23 is only vga it have pretty much the same picture as the one with a HDMI port. I use this product almost everyday and have had zero problems.
on 25 March 2014
A great value monitor with a great picture. very easy to set up.
Just one fault for me not a lot of sound from speakers so plugged in my old speakers.
on 19 February 2016
Overall extremely disappointed with the item: was delivered with a VGA cable instead of the standard DVI cables found with most monitors. After finding a WORKING DVI cable that works perfectly with all my other monitors I plugged it into this monitor, surprise surprise the monitor is temperamental and cuts out every 30 seconds at the slight desk vibration with noticeable graphical glitches. Whilst typing this review my monitor has cut out around 30 times flickering on and off.
on 30 December 2015
Generally good item except for a small blemish on the screen which I can live with rather than spend out about £10 to send it back for replacement. The volume could do with being a bit higher. No other problems found as yet.
on 20 September 2015
I have installed around 100 of the TFTs so far, I even have 3 myself, the picture is clear and good, you get speakers, VGA , DVI inputs and you can wall mount them. For the price they are excellent. Fully recommended.
on 22 May 2014
A good quitly, clean looking and good size Monitor that makes games and films realy stand out.

only problem was 1st monitor was faulty after repacement had not problems.
on 28 April 2015
Great! This is a perfect monitor. I use for gaming/Movies and no problems at all. Buying another one of these :)
on 5 January 2015
excellent monitor, as always with Hanns there are know pixels missing. Quality packaging...
on 23 January 2016
Really god, nice to be able to work better with to documents open side by side.