on 19 February 2014
I'd bought one of these for my grand-daughter and then as my daughter-in-law loved she suggested I buy a different one for grandson. They have not left the children's side and are now both given their own chair each at the dining table. My grandkids are either wearing them as backpacks full of life's essentials (beads, maracas, cars, doll etc) & carrying the blanket or cuddled up with them with the blanket half pulled out of the back so it's still sort of a toy and stroking their ears. They adore them. One of the best I've seen on the market plus they can be clipped on to buggies etc so don't get lost. Brilliant.
on 7 April 2014
I bought this for my Grand Daughters 1st Birthday, through Amazon. It arrived wrapped in what appeared to be a black bin bag, no box, for presentation purpose, very disappointing, contacted seller, without any reply, so contacted BoBo Buddies direct, they apologised, for my experience and said that they no longer supply this retailer, that what about it.

Product
Very good quality, soft material, and basically as described and seen on "Dragons Den", great for the kids.
on 2 October 2014
The actual product is a lot smaller than I thought.
But it's soft and so cute!
Haven't had it out the packaging yet as its my daughters Christmas present from Santa.
She loves carrying bags and elephants are her favourite animal and also spends all her spare time under a blanket so hopefully it will be a massive hit!
Now looking at the Bobo buddy blanket things. Hopefully they'll be just as good.
on 16 May 2014
Bought as a present for my daughter's 3rd birthday,she was thrilled with it and loved that you could take the blanket out of the elephant.She wore it straight away and wouldn't put it down,think it will become a form favourite and will be very handy when travelling.
on 19 August 2014
You should have seen the joy on my nephews face when he opened this as his birthday present. Absolutely perfect gift and he now carries it around everywhere. Thank you for making his day so special.
on 6 April 2014
GOOD QUALITY SOFT ELEPHANT, INSTANT HIT WITH 3 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY GIRL, GREAT FOR LITTLE TRAVELLLERS, WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE AGAIN, ARRIVED ON TIME AND WELL PACKAGED.
on 12 May 2014
Really lovely quality present - super soft fur and a blanket as a bonus. My nephew is obsessed with Elephants and he iwas delighted with it - it's his new best friend !
on 31 March 2014
I saw this on dragons den, and snapped one up straight away, I bought this for my nieces 2nd birthday, she loves it and takes it everywhere with her now.
on 20 April 2016
Haven't seen it in person as sent it as a gift but clearly thought great by both kids and parents. Speedy delivery too.
on 3 March 2014
I want one, saw the product on dragons den It was so cute I wish they would make ones for adults I want one too