5.0 out of 5 stars If you seriously want to get fit and lose weight, get one!
I have had this for a few weeks and whilst I did wonder what all the fuss was about I am now pretty addicted to it.

Published 7 months ago by Mr. G. Bridgeman-clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
On the plus side it does look cool, works as a watch and to some extent does get me motivated to reach my daily goal. But on the negative side it's not waterproof (so you can't swim in it) and try as I might I have never managed to get mine to sync with my online account. Given the cost and the IT related issues I have had, I'm not sure I'd recommend it.
Published 5 months ago by Gamer

5.0 out of 5 stars If you seriously want to get fit and lose weight, get one!, 5 Jan 2014
Mr. G. Bridgeman-clarke "Graham BC" (Rayleigh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nike+ Fuelband Black, X-Large (Misc.)

What does it do I hear you ask? Well after setting it up on your computer and following the profile it will give you an indication of the average fuel a person of your age uses. I an 57 male so I did what 45% of my fellow fuel band users do at my age, put in a fuel of 2000. With that the fuel band calculates as you move how much fuel you have used. first day, with 30 minutes run and other activities which is part of my normal day, I had 4000 fuel points and reached my goal during the day. I have now increased it to 3000 points.

The Nike+ website, once it has your data the assesses goals for you. Mine is to burn 16000 calories in four weeks, which is a bit of a push but is achievable if I push myself a bit and keep up the regular exercise. Its a great way to get fitter and thinner. I was shocked to tip the scales after Xmas at 15 stone 13lbs but after a week of exercise I have already lost 1/2 a stone and the fuel band makes me as eager and determined as ever to do it. I used to run marathons at a weight 0f 12 stones 10 lbs and I am keen to get there and with the Fuelband, I have the assistance I need.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 20 Mar 2014
Gamer (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars not the one in the picture, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nike+ Fuelband Black, X-Large (Misc.)
The ad says that the FuelBand is black and steel. I got a clear transparent black one.
one more thing, i'm not big boned but I'm 6 foot four, The extra-large is quite big.