5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit
I love these ... they look to be well made, are a flattering fit and thankfully sized correctly. Thank you!
Published 19 months ago by Nikki Grimes

3.0 out of 5 stars nice Jean
Was way to small, order for my work summer party arrived soon, but was disappointed went it arrived and could not fix more like a size 12.
Published 9 months ago by Jennis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 16 Sept. 2013
Nikki Grimes (Zermatt, Switzerland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jeans!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: KRISP® Womens Denim Jeans Ripped High Waist Bootcut Trousers (Apparel)
For the price u def get a decent pair of jeans. Sized well and fit perfect (im a size 8 with a slim waist and curvy bum). They have some slight give in them so can fit snug in places. Very long so fab with heels but I also wear mine with high tops. Havent faded in the wash anf ive worn them many times! Well made, good stitching and quality denim. Very happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice Jean, 30 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 21 Oct. 2014
Came within 3 days of ordering! I usually take a UK size 6 but ordered a size 8 because I read the comments about people complaining that their jeans were too small, and I'm glad I did, as the size 8 fits like a glove!
I was surprised at how soft the denim was, as some jeans I have purchased can be quite stiff and rough. I haven't washed them yet so that might change.
But I am so impressed!

1.0 out of 5 stars waist and tummy fit more like a 2 or a 4, 6 April 2015
Ordered a size 6 for my daughter who is a 6 - 8, arrived on time but only just fit on the legs. The bum, hip line, waist and tummy fit more like a 2 or a 4! Way too small. Will be sending them back as soon as possible. Would have needed a size 10 or something but that would have been too big around the legs. Not happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok but....., 29 May 2014
These are a bit on the small side, they do up but are a bit tight (just goes to show not all brands size the same) will be keeping them coz I'm on a diet anyway but the sizing could be better

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fitting, 28 May 2014
It fitted perfectly and I will commend to others.iwill buy more please put tops for highwaist jeans.thank you very much

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 11 April 2014
i ordered a size larger than needed because i'm almost 6 ft and always need the length,these were at least 3 sizes to small, hate to think how tiny they would've been if i'd ordered my normal size,,

3.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't bad But.., 25 Oct. 2014
So I am a comfortable size 12 and all my skinny jeans are a 12 and I even have a pair of slim skinnies that fit nicely but these did cut a bit small, i can fit into them but they are tight. I do advise getting a size up, if you are a person who is a comfortable size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 18 Sept. 2014
Buttons fell of befor I even opened the packaging not happy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›