5.0 out of 5 stars yeah, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
My biggest question is, are the seasons 2 and forward ever going to be released on bluray or should I just buy them on DVD? They don't fit in the shelf so well next to season 1 on bluray, and I don't think the quality is as good either.. but, whatever...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting selection of topics., 17 Jan 2014
This was a gift to the younger generation as they had seen season 1-2 at grandpas home.
Feedback was very positive after they have seen the first 5 episodes of 9. I myself have not yet seen any of series 3 , but my
expectations are high as I have liked the previous 1-2 series episodes, and paricularily the skillful presenter Morgan Freemans performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good series, 13 Sep 2014
A. C. Breach (UK) - See all my reviews
My sister has a deep interest in Physics, so bought it for her birthday (Seasons 1 & 2) and assures me she absolutely adores this series. I think she would thoroughly recommend it to anyone else, since she was desperate to get hold of Series 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting stuff, 22 Jun 2013
This series makes us aware of the astonishing leaps in scientific knowledge in recent times. No longer can science be seen as opposed to the more mystical approach of religions and philosophy. Though religion and philosophy, (is there a difference?), have incorporated many unfortunate distortions over the centuries and millennia, their basic message is confirmed, that there are dimensions of existence beyond time and space as we have known it.
Atomic and sub-atomic particles and waves are affected by the observer; they can be in many places at the same time; black holes, white holes, wormholes, infinite universes beyond our ability to understand...we look and wonder.
We humans are part of this great mass of consciousness. We are truly destined for greater and greater things. The universe will not end, ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freeman does it total justice, 26 July 2014
Ttly awesome I so dig Morgan Freemans enthusiasm for all things astronomical and beyond the real. Recommend this and the other seasons too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014