on 26 April 2013
An amazing series of books, with great description and lots of action. Some of Anthony Horowitz's best writing skills come out in these books; a scary element, the (very) occasional funny element and the action and adventure element. Each book is great fun to read, and I recommend these books to almost any teens or parents wanting to buy a book for their teens.
on 16 September 2013
I wasn't disappointed, either. The first book of the series starts off a little slow, but then settles in and caught my full attention. I enjoyed the first book, I've just finished the second book - which I enjoyed even more, and now about to start the third.
If you like creepy stories and tales about magic, but a little darker than most (ie Harry Potter) then You should enjoy this.

I think anyone over the age of 12/13 won't have any difficulty with following the plot, or the bits of violence here and there.
on 22 June 2013
Fantastic. I do not read very often. But when I do I like something to keep my interest and these books have done just that. So I was really excited when I received these books in good time from ordering and in good order.
on 8 May 2013
Bought for husband who wanted the collection and it was almost as cheap as buying one book!!! Still in the process of reading them.
on 24 May 2015
I bought these books for my 11 year old son for Christmas. They were amazing value and came packaged in a box.mone of them was a hard back. I couldn't believe the price of all these books. Amazing value! My son loved reading them and was very pleased to have the whole series as he could pick up the next one, immediately after finishing the last one! Very good stories and good for the age group. Would recommend.
on 19 October 2013
bought on behalf of my son who has immersed himself into these books by this author, would buy again form this author
on 30 November 2013
My 12 year old loves these books and wanted to read the whole collection. Not yet recieved but is a Xmas present for him and I'm sure he will enjoy them as much as the other Horowitz books he's already read. I was impressed with the price for this collection and will continue to use this service in future :).
on 9 January 2015
I received these books for my eleventh birthday. They are really cool and they are boss!
They are packed full of tension (especially Ravens gate.) and action (especially Nightrise.) I recommend these totally epic books to kids who like mysteries, adventure and loads of suspense. 😄
on 7 August 2015
Books arrived within a couple of days of ordering, earlier than expected! My son aged 10 loved the Alex Rider series and is totally engaged with this series, definitely a hit!!
on 14 April 2013
Bought these for my 11 year old son. He has finished the Alex Rider series, but reckons that these are even better!