5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product
It works pretty well. I thought it could be too noisy but I was totally wrong. Very easy to wash.
Published 23 months ago by Rosario Villajos

1.0 out of 5 stars Works for 2 oranges then crashes!
Published 9 months ago by Kayleigh McSweeney

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Duronic Silver JE6SR Citrus Juicer with Drip Free Spout (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars super juicer, 19 Jun. 2013
An easy to use juicer and cheap to buy.
A super way to extract every last drop from an Orange.
Also easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Good Quality and Simple to use with a Powerful 85 watt Motor, 6 April 2013
My partner Anthony and I decided that our chrome plated press type juicer just wasn't effective enough for the large oranges we were buying from Costco Leeds. Much of the juice just wasn't being pressed out effectively. So, we decided to go on line to our favourite internet store, Amazon and see what juicers they had in stock.

We checked out all the citrus juicers as this was the type we wanted, ie to get juice out of oranges and lemons especially. We already have a very expensive Hurom masticating juicer, bought from Amazon a year ago, which is great for juicing apples, celery etc., but we wanted something simpler to use that would not take up too much space on our worktop, just for juicing oranges.

When choosing our juicer one thing we looked for was the most powerful motor for our money. The Duronic JE601 was £14.99 when we purchased it and we were happy to pay this as it had the most powerful motor (85 watts) in its price bracket. This means when using the juicer and pressing down on the fruit the motor will keep turning and last longer than a juicer with a lower wattage motor.

Also, the Duronic juicer has a smart silver finish, with stainless steel filter. The casing is not stainless steel but this results in a lighter to handle machine. There is a stainless steel version of this juicer with same 85 watt motor and different branding but is more expensive. There is a cord tidy underneath the juicer so you can let out the right amount of power cord for your use.

Finally, I would like to add that we can now extract 2 glasses full of orange juice from 3 large Costco oranges, whereas before we were using 4 oranges. A great product that I have no hesitation in recommending to other people visiting Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what you'd expect, 29 July 2013
This juicer is great for citrus - lemons, limes, oranges. Easy to use and easy to clean. Most important....when you press down on the fruit, the motor keeps going and you get every last drop of juice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Works for 2 oranges then crashes!, 20 May 2014
This is the third time in a matter of months that I have optimistically ordered this machine. The first time I ordered it, we used it each morning for a couple of weeks and absolutely loved it. Then one morning whilst it was being used, the motor blew and caused a power cut in the kitchen. We sent it back, got a refund and then ordered another one (I blamed my boyfriend for pressing it too hard!). During the second use (pressing very lightly!) the same thing happened! Desperate to have fresh orange juice each morning (and not having much more of a selection - especially as this received the best reviews!) we ordered a third...it crashed while squeezing the second orange!! Extremely disappointing!! Don't understand how this can happen with such a highly rated product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic Juicer, 6 April 2013
It is a very good quality Juicer, well made and easy to handle.
I will recommend to all my friends.
Delivery service is very good indeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer, 19 July 2013
I use this juicer every morning - it is easy to use, easy to clean - fit for purpose - fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Feb. 2013
Was bought for my mum as she was searching for something like this, she loves it! Good price and was very fast delivery! Def recommend to anyone looking

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with good looking, easy to care for, juicer, 17 July 2013
Great product that looks neat and is easily washed. Works simply but well. Quite light so easy to move about

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 12 Mar. 2014
I already have got a whole juicer at home but wanted something easier to use and the citrus juicer is what I needed. My daughter can operate it by herself if she want a fresh orange juice. Overall the product is easy to use, easy to wash and ready for next juice :)