on 16 January 2014
I have done a few small latch hook rug kits and really enjoyed it. I wanted to have a go at doing my own design. Most kits are quite small, this canvas however will make a decent sized rug. I was a little worried when ordering that the holes would be too big. The holes are actually 5mm square. Highly recommended.
on 30 June 2014
This was the backing for my first rag rug - so much easier than using Hessian. You are almost guaranteed good results, so it is worth paying the extra.
on 23 December 2013
This is the second rag rug I,v made now and found it easy to find this backing which I needed from amazon that it was trying to find it in the shops
on 13 January 2015
This item came when they said it was and was exactly as described. Good quality and well defined lines. Would recommend this seller.
on 6 October 2015
Received product was very pleased with the quality and would definitely recommend to others,
on 17 August 2015
I've used this canvas before and will use it again. I can recommend it.
on 10 May 2015