5.0 out of 5 stars favourite item
Love this dressing gown, Lovely and soft and warm. The price was reasonable. Love it - would recommend to anyone looking for a comfy, warm dressing gown.
Published 13 months ago by Kazz

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the mink colour and buy to sizes smaller
Published 3 months ago by pointer pen

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite item, 25 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Aug 2013
This was a gift and could not have been better. The quality for the money is outstanding. It washes well too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snugly, 22 May 2013
Never had a black bathrobe before, but I like it very much. Lovely and comfy, good material and very generous proportions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 17 Mar 2013
Bought this for my sons girlfriend for her birthday. It is very luxurious just as shown in the photo. She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and wonderful, 7 Dec 2013
My wife is a cold individual. The room is at 70 degrees and she's shivering. I bought her this house coat and I can't get her to take it off. She snuggles up on the sofa and not a word of complaint. Wonderful. If I had a suggestion, it could do with being a bit longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Dec 2013
i bought my other half a bath robe fore christmas she was delghted with it can not wait to try it on

4.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfortable, 26 Dec 2013
I bought this for my wife at Christmas and she loves it. It's very soft, comfortable and although not as thick as I thought it would be, it keeps her warm, doing its job very well indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly!!, 22 Dec 2013
I bought this dressing gown for myself a good few weeks ago. It is so snuggly and warm, I just had to buy one for my step daughter for Christmas. I bought a size or two larger than my usual size, which made it even more 'snuggly'!!!
I bought the red for both myself and my daughter. It is a lovely colour, love and soft and great if you get a bit chilly!!
Would highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft and very cosy, 21 Dec 2013
Mrs. R. Dailly (Shetland) - See all my reviews
You cant go wrong with this it is so nice to cosy into on a cold winters morning...Very pleased with the quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the mink colour and buy to sizes smaller, 4 April 2014
I bought this for a present, bought the mink colour one and the model wearing it have me the wrong impression. It looks nothing like that. Furthermore I needed a 12-14 and it told me to buy a large, this was huge, this could be wrapped around the person twice that's how big it was. So if your going to buy it don't look at the mode, don't look at the sizing chart. And to be honest I'm just going to go to the shops next time