5.0 out of 5 stars favourite item
Love this dressing gown, Lovely and soft and warm. The price was reasonable. Love it - would recommend to anyone looking for a comfy, warm dressing gown.
Published 21 months ago by Kazz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a bath robe...
It's a dressing gown, not a bath robe, the description is misleading.
As a dressing gown it's pretty cool. It fits well and it's super soft. I would highly recommend it as a dressing gown. But I did not need a dressing gown, I needed a bath robe! The words "bath robe" are in the description, so this is not what I paid for.
I'm keeping this, but I'm truly...
Published 6 months ago by Raffaella Rossato

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite item, 25 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and wonderful, 7 Dec. 2013
My wife is a cold individual. The room is at 70 degrees and she's shivering. I bought her this house coat and I can't get her to take it off. She snuggles up on the sofa and not a word of complaint. Wonderful. If I had a suggestion, it could do with being a bit longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Aug. 2013
This was a gift and could not have been better. The quality for the money is outstanding. It washes well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 17 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my sons girlfriend for her birthday. It is very luxurious just as shown in the photo. She loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfortable, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my wife at Christmas and she loves it. It's very soft, comfortable and although not as thick as I thought it would be, it keeps her warm, doing its job very well indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snugly, 22 May 2013
Never had a black bathrobe before, but I like it very much. Lovely and comfy, good material and very generous proportions.

5.0 out of 5 stars V. nice product and excellent customer service!, 24 Nov. 2013
The dressing gown is very warm and soft - great to wear around the house. The price is the lowest I could find, too (excluding P&P). The customer service team was really helpful as well - and they reply to questions extremely fast. However, a sign of warning if you're not sure what size to get - I am a size 10 usually, and here it is classed as 'medium'. I think perhaps size 'small' would have been better for me instead, as M. is perhaps slightly too large for a regular size 10. But of course, this is not the product's fault, and I am sure the seller would be more than happy to help with deciding which size to get! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Dec. 2013
i bought my other half a bath robe fore christmas she was delghted with it can not wait to try it on

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a bath robe..., 7 Sept. 2014
It's a dressing gown, not a bath robe, the description is misleading.
I'm keeping this, but I'm truly baffled and not happy about my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly!!, 22 Dec. 2013
I bought this dressing gown for myself a good few weeks ago. It is so snuggly and warm, I just had to buy one for my step daughter for Christmas. I bought a size or two larger than my usual size, which made it even more 'snuggly'!!!
I bought the red for both myself and my daughter. It is a lovely colour, love and soft and great if you get a bit chilly!!
Would highly recommend!!