on 25 May 2013
Got this case for an ipad 3 (same as ipad 4 but without the new screen) and am extremely happy with it. It's very high quality, robust and very protective. The clips hold it very securely but only cover the very edge so does not impinge on the screen or surround, therefore not spoiling the sleek look of the ipad. The swivel works well and the ipad sits well in the slots for using propped up at an angle. The elastic strap holds it closed when not in use but it closes and shuts off perfectly well without needing to hold it closed. The stylus that comes with it is metal construction and good quality. I never knew I needed one before I bought this but now I use the stylus all the time. Have not bothered with the screen protector as the case protects it enough for my needs. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product, it has exceeded my expectations both in quality and use. I cannot recommend it highly enough, and I can be pretty picky.
on 1 March 2013
I ordered this case as a temporary cover for my son's new ipad mini ( I had read that they were prone to scratches) and I had intended to buy a more expensive case when I had a little more time.
The case arrived promptly and for the ridiculously small price I paid, it's absolutely fine! I saw the same one in Brighton for £20!
Now I'm not saying it's fantastic but for £5 you can't really complain - it certainly does the job.
on 26 May 2013
As it looks on amazon, a smart well made case,excellent for the price.
Colour as it appeared on line,much to my pleasure,as I had bought a blue one from another retailer,and it was basically black.
Prompt delivery,well wrapped,to some it might appear bulkier than some other similar cases,but gives me peace of mind.
on 16 July 2013
Bought this cover for my lil girl mini ipad ...she loves it cos its pink ...the pen is useless ,,,she had to tap it really hard to work...I stopped using it because it may cause damage to the screen. Apart from that little issues over all is good .
on 11 August 2013
Love leopard print so was quite excited by look of product and the price! The print is already fading in parts and my iPad doesn't stay upright in the grooves when in use. Nonetheless an eye catching product.
on 25 May 2013
This is a lovely bright red and white polka dot case. You would not know it was plastic without closer inspection and feels sturdy enough to provide some protection for my iPad mini. The elastic on mine is also red so that's a plus! The only down side is I picked this one as it had the stylus and it doesn't seem to work at all so ill be treating myself to a different one and the paint on the part the iPad clips into is a bit blobby in places but again you have to really look to see its imperfections. I unfortunately managed to get some dust on the sticky side of the screen cover so can't use that now. I have similar ones for my iPhone which went on fine so just make sure you put it on somewhere clean so you don't end up with bubbles caused by dust! The rotating feature works well and the iPad stands up and feels secure both in landscape and portrate. The inside is a nice soft velvety type material that won't scratch the screen.

For £7ish it's great though. Very pleased overall!
on 28 May 2013
This was money well spent, this case is just what I wanted. For the money this has to be the best case on the Amazon!
on 3 January 2014
The quality and appearance is really good. But whenever my iPad is standing up in the portrait or landscape position and I try to use the stylus that came with the cover, seems to cause the iPad to flip out of the support and flops down. This is very annoying, it is as if the grooves to support the iPad aren't deep enough. I bought this cover as I love reading and want my iPad to stay upright (as my kindle case does) as I find it a bit heavy to read after holding it for a while, but it keeps flopping down. Shame as the colour (pastel blue) and the feel of the cover is lovely. Also While I am typing I have to support the device to keep it upright, which defeats the object of the cover. In theory design very good if it would only stay upright. Perhaps they need to re think the grooves. Sadly, at the moment I would not recommend this cover without improvement to grooves.
on 29 January 2014
I've taken a little bit of time before writing a review, to be honest i was expecting to start finding faults in view of the price, time has proved this assumption to be very wrong. I've had the case over a month, it sees daily use including use on the commute to work and back every day. The case works very well, it's sturdy and shows no signs of wear and tear at all and protects the tablet very well. It's a shame there isn't a dedicated storage place for the stylus, that said, there was no deception here, the product didn't claim to have one, and the stylus itself is not the best, however in view of the price i raelly do consider it to be 'free' and have no justifiable complaint. Overall, unless you feel the need to part with more money than is necessary, i fully recommend this case, you wont be dissappointed.
on 11 June 2013
Looks good; does a basic job. Unless you want to stand the ipad up straight though, it's quite difficult not to get the ipad to "slide" back out of the grooves. Think they could do with being a bit deeper (certainly the bottom one)

See one answered question