5.0 out of 5 stars great ipad case
Published 23 months ago by miss f j harvey

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure
Love leopard print so was quite excited by look of product and the price! The print is already fading in parts and my iPad doesn't stay upright in the grooves when in use. Nonetheless an eye catching product.
Published 20 months ago by Neva

5.0 out of 5 stars great ipad case, 25 May 2013
Got this case for an ipad 3 (same as ipad 4 but without the new screen) and am extremely happy with it. It's very high quality, robust and very protective. The clips hold it very securely but only cover the very edge so does not impinge on the screen or surround, therefore not spoiling the sleek look of the ipad. The swivel works well and the ipad sits well in the slots for using propped up at an angle. The elastic strap holds it closed when not in use but it closes and shuts off perfectly well without needing to hold it closed. The stylus that comes with it is metal construction and good quality. I never knew I needed one before I bought this but now I use the stylus all the time. Have not bothered with the screen protector as the case protects it enough for my needs. Overall I am extremely pleased with this product, it has exceeded my expectations both in quality and use. I cannot recommend it highly enough, and I can be pretty picky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 1 Mar. 2013
I ordered this case as a temporary cover for my son's new ipad mini ( I had read that they were prone to scratches) and I had intended to buy a more expensive case when I had a little more time.
The case arrived promptly and for the ridiculously small price I paid, it's absolutely fine! I saw the same one in Brighton for £20!
Now I'm not saying it's fantastic but for £5 you can't really complain - it certainly does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 11 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price.., 16 July 2013
Bought this cover for my lil girl mini ipad ...she loves it cos its pink ...the pen is useless ,,,she had to tap it really hard to work...I stopped using it because it may cause damage to the screen. Apart from that little issues over all is good .

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad Case, 28 May 2013
This was money well spent, this case is just what I wanted. For the money this has to be the best case on the Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars As it looks on amazon, 26 May 2013
Mr. R. J. Ash - See all my reviews
As it looks on amazon, a smart well made case,excellent for the price.
Colour as it appeared on line,much to my pleasure,as I had bought a blue one from another retailer,and it was basically black.
Prompt delivery,well wrapped,to some it might appear bulkier than some other similar cases,but gives me peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked case, 28 Sept. 2013
Exactly as described and also arrived in a timely fashion. Colour a little darker than picture but still really Nice I am happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, 2 July 2013
Works very well, the only slight disappointment is that the colour is not quite the same as the picture. On the whole very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Jun. 2013
Looks good; does a basic job. Unless you want to stand the ipad up straight though, it's quite difficult not to get the ipad to "slide" back out of the grooves. Think they could do with being a bit deeper (certainly the bottom one)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 11 May 2013
This product is ok, the iPad doesn't stay up right like it should and I ordered leopard print and received Zebra print! Was in need of a case so didn't have time to wait for a replacement to be sent to me