Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 February 2013
Currently using this product with a pair beats solo hd. This replacement cable works as well as the original supplied with the headphones.
Great customer service. Very fast delivery
on 30 April 2013
I have to give a really big thank-you to the seller for getting this product onto Amazon.

Although Beats Headphones are just a little over-priced, they're nonetheless a nice piece of kit. Unfortunately the build quality of the headphone jack was not brilliant and frayed within the first six months. By 12 months the cable had nearly broken in half and could not reliably deliver stereo sound.

This cable is a perfect and very reasonably priced replacement. Not only does it fulfil all the functions of the original control-talk cable (most importantly the ability to stop/start/skip tracks and change volume) it is also an official Monster Beats product.

Currently I am absolutely chuffed, but I may be inclined to buy a second spare cable should this one break too!
on 12 February 2013
I ordered this replacement cable to use with my beats by dr dre headphones. They work perfectly and am happy with them. The delivery was speedy
on 12 February 2013
After my control talk cable for my MIXR headphones broke I came to realise the the Beats website is currently not offering spare parts. Coming to amazon to look for a new cable I was amazed to find matching spares.

The cable has so far performed brilliantly. The sound quality is great, and the control talk features work as well as on my original cable! Perfect!
on 26 August 2014
To start with let's get something clear, this is not a genuine or original beats cable. How can I be sure of this? Well, it works for a start! The beats range of gear, while known for it's excellent sound quality, is probably equally well known now for being terrible for it's reliability and general build quality. The fact that you're looking at this listing most likely means your original beats lead has broken, so why on earth get another one the same!

I got this as a replacement lead for the broken original about 6 months ago now, and it's still going strong, working fine and hasn't caused any problem since day one. So, if you're looking for replacement cable I'd recommend this as a good alternative.
on 18 October 2014
I bought this item when the wire for my Beats headphones had been damaged. This item is a brilliant replacement, it works just as well as the original lead. The cable is a good quality and sturdy build, it is clear that this cable will be not easily broken and can withstand excessive use. The control panel attached to the wire works perfectly and is easy to use, with the play/pause/skip tracks and volume controls working well. Overall this is a good quality product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this item to friends and family.
on 11 February 2016
Bought this product once, broke within a week.
Sent back and received a free replacement, replacement arrived broken.
Sent back the replacement and received another (all for the cost of original purchase and free postage each time) and broke again within a month.
Purchased a different product for the same purpose and it still works 6 months later, get something else!
on 13 April 2016
First let me say I am a prime customer and as such have received this next day so I cannot comment on delivery other than more third party companies need to work with prime...
As for the product it's self the sound quality is more than exeptable and the microphone is clear, the buttons (one volume up, one mute, one volume down) are well built considering the price and smooth to the touch.
I use this to connect my awesome Bluetooth headphones to my PlayStation 4 controller so that I can use party chat and send all game/movie sound to them.
Ofcorse nothing last forever but if/when I do need more I will be getting these again.
Hope this helps
review image
on 18 January 2015
Like a lot of people, my cord to my Beats Solo HD's started to have problems. Especially with the back of the remote coming off. I bought this cord as one i could use for the gym. It is exactly as good as the original lead and all the buttons work. For a few quid i saved a lot of hassle of having to purchase a new lead from America and pay through the nose for shipping to the UK. I would recommend this product to any one who has issues with their Solo HD lead.
on 28 October 2015
This is great business for mr Dre.
I mean cable is not that strong so it breaks off at ends quite easily.
It still quite cheap to replace. And quality oh my it's quite good.
I just wish he has done something about that breaking point.

Otherwise this thing does what I need it to do but wishing for better from Dr. Dre