on 8 April 2014
I am recovering from a long illness and needed something I could use at home to help me to burn off calories as well as get fit. This step does it for me. Very good value for money. The only problem is that it has no grip so I have to use it on a rug to stop it slipping and sliding everywhere.
on 25 January 2014
Delivery was speedy. Sturdy construction, it is the height stated in the description, can't imagine why people complain about it being too small when it is exactly as clearly stated. Perfect height for me as an everyday stepper.
on 6 July 2015
Do not buy this product. It took my brother 20 minutes to fit the step on its stand - they simply didnt fit.

Then when my brother stood on the step the stand snapped! It is now un-useable. Do not waste your money!
on 20 October 2014
It is good, unfortunately it was damaged, not so much so that I had to send it back, fortunately it is still useable. I'd still recommend this product, it is good size wise, not too big, and it does what it says. I'm sure their future products won't all arrive damaged, what happened to mine wasn't server and is just one of those things I guess. Its still a decent product that arrived very quickly too. Well worth the money!
on 6 August 2014
If you are looking for a stepper i would not hesitate it recommending this one as it is very good quality. It is easy to adjust the height as the feet just clip in and out. It feels very sturdy and secure and i think great value as this was the least expensive one i could find.
on 10 October 2014
Make sure you are aware of the size, it's small compared to other steps, no use for what I wanted it for. Costs more to return than the item costs itself. Speedy delivery though when delivered, just not worth returning now that it's no use
on 13 January 2015
Light weight, great for multiple exercise especially with the different levels & can easily b stored away on its side so really convenient. It can also be used with other excerise tools. Delivered no problem & was no problem to lift.
on 29 August 2014
We use it as a portable step for outside our back door as the step up is over 10 inches and with old age comes arthritic joints and this is ideal as we can take it up when we want to put the car in the garage.
on 30 March 2014
I chose this to get some exercise at home before joining a gym. The stepper is a nice height and sturdy it feels safe when you step on it. I would recommend this to a friend
on 11 June 2014
Be warned if broken when it arrives you have to take photographs before you can return it, watch this space I have not returned it yet!