5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a story
Published 20 months ago by Colin King

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Read the description thought it was going to be great, was sadly disappointed! The characters feelings towards each other were unrealistic as nobody goes from friends to love in 90 seconds! Defiantly wouldn't recommend this book!!
Published 13 months ago by Meggie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 28 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a story, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: More Than Friends (Kindle Edition)
I am, and have been, an incurable romantic. Real life hasn't necessarily lived up to my expectations but even at my age I keep hoping against hope. Jess Dee writes foremost with love as a background with all its conflicting emotions. Sex is part of love even if we try and pretend that a pregnancy occurs by divine intervention. It is marvellous that we have such great writers as Jess to ring us great stories with all the feeling that real love actually generates. She allows us to overcome inhibitions that are installed in us as children to ensure our enjoyment of a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014