5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely and simple silver band
I bought this as a really cheap and quick alternative to my wedding ring when i became allergic to white gold. It looks lovely and have had no skin allergy problems with this one at all. Wonderful at the price of £10 too
Published 21 months ago by sreed

3.0 out of 5 stars DONT SWIM WEARING THIS RING
Bought as a substitute wedding ring for holiday. Cheap and shiny when arrived. It lasted for the two week holiday but the chlorine in the pool must have attacked the thin layer of silver as it suddenly went a very strange colour and is now unwearable.
Published 9 months ago by jembey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely and simple silver band, 5 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars really lovely, 27 Mar 2013
I really like this ring which arrived really quickly. I like silver rings and wear several of them. This one fits well and is comfortable to wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for money, 27 Mar 2014
Bought as a temporary replacement to wedding ring. Looks good on hand bit is not very thick (deep) so next to other rings looks quite flat. Also not sure of the silver quality but unlike my other silver rings it tarnished terribly when I swam in a swimming pool. Polished up on though

3.0 out of 5 stars DONT SWIM WEARING THIS RING, 22 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ring!, 15 Mar 2014
Shiny, smooth, a nice thickness and quality. Can be worn on its own or used to stack with other rings. Well made and very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring., 31 Aug 2014
This band looks the part beside my engagement ring but I do feel the fit is a bit small, I ordered a size p thinking I would have room left (I'm an o1/2) but the fit was more like a half size smaller. It's a lovely ring and a good purchase if you don't mind the snug fitting. It was well presented and I was pleased with the cream presentation box, well packaged and arrived promptly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap thin Ring, 13 Mar 2014
J. Gilbert (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
Cheap thin ring sent back and only got £3.99 back as the rest was taken for postage a big disappointment, very small sizing the K size was far too small even though this is my normal size of ring- would not recommend anyone to purchase this

5.0 out of 5 stars super ring, just like my wedding band except it's silver., 30 Nov 2014
This ring is just like my wedding ring only silver! It's so comfy to wear and fantastically shiny. It's a decent thickness too, especially since it was so cheap, what's not to like about it?!! My hands have swollen a few times due to medications, so I got this ring to wear instead of my wedding ring, a size or two bigger. I love it. Very happy with it. Also it came in a nice box too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, 17 July 2013
I bought this ring to wear while pregnant as my wedding band no longer fits (swollen hands). I am very pleased with my purchase. It is a great quality ring for the price, comfy to wear and as shiny as in the picture. It feels a good weight. Nice presentation box too. It looks exactly like my white gold wedding ring, only shinier! I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars silver ring, 14 July 2014
This ring is very nice. I bought it because my wedding ring won't fit me at the moment as I broke my wrist and my hand is still swollen. I am very happy with it would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›