5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
this cases came fast and i have not stopped getting complaints from friends amazing phone cases fits perfect on my iphone 4s thanks
Published 3 months ago by jonathanbeecham

I got this phone case today and you have not even sent me the right 1 I ordered a red one and you have sent me a green one and it is not even worth me sending it back '???????
Published 12 days ago by sandra

2.0 out of 5 stars I got this today and am by happy because i ordered a red 1 and a green 1 came, 4 April 2014
This review is from: eFuture(TM) Red Handmade 3D Peacock Bling Diamond Luxury crystal rhinestone hard cover case fit for iphone4 4G 4S +eFuture's nice Keyring (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 31 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars really bling !!!!!!!!, 26 Sep 2013
this product is totally amazing its what every girly girl needs .
the only flaw on it is the gold looks a bit fake but over all its a very nice product.
ive had many compliments from friends .
can take a while to come as they come all the way from china
but well worth the wait.

ARRAY(0xaa5a67c8)