5.0 out of 5 stars Fab top!!
I love this top its really good value for money!! I now own too. The grey and Navy and I live in them!! They are nice and long too which is what I wanted. They are warm also. I have had no end of comments on how nice the top looks A few of my friends have also ordered them as they liked them so much. The sizing seems fine too. Im a size 14-16 and the X.L fits perfectly...
Published 13 months ago by holz

1.0 out of 5 stars very very disappointed
Poor quality. ..that picture is a fake...I m very sorry I bought this....next time I ll be more careful....I would have sent it back if I could...it s not worth the money...
Published 18 months ago by iulia

‹ Previous | 16 7 816 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cosy, 21 Oct. 2014
Ordered a medium as I wanted it to be baggy- isn't as baggy as I'd hoped but honestly this is such a comfortable jumper! Highly recommend it!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking., 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Spaceiz Double Zip Designer Women's Ladies Hoodies Sweatshirt Top Sweater Hoodie Jacket Coat (Apparel)
I was surprised by the outer material, it's very cheap looking, I will only be wearing the hoody when walking dogs etc , I have bought the hoodie to wear over me and baby when carrying him in a carrier so it that sense it's perfect. I bought a couple of sizes larger which fits my purpose. All in all I would not consider wearing to top generally due to the look of it but it will do for the use intended

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Feb. 2014
Firstly.. Delivery was amazing. Came in like 2 days.
Is a thin material but is quite soft. I am normally a size 14 and I bought a L, let's just say I'm glad I've bought it to get into when I'm a size 12. Quite a certain fitting jumper but is nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 9 Jan. 2014
The quality isn't equal to the picture. I ordered black and white color, after first washing I have black and gray colored think. Worst spend money ever :((

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY this product...., 27 Nov. 2013
Ms. E. Potts "Eloise" (UK) - See all my reviews
The product is absolutely awful by no means of exaggeration!!! It came package wrapped in cello tape firstly, to open and find the most appalling item ever...bears no resemblance to the picture!!! The zip doesn't move, stitching coming apart and the hood is made of fuzzy felt!!!! The only correct description is that it's grey...I have filed a full complaint with Amazon for a full refund!!! I have never had to complain to Amazon ever in the last 6 years but oh my....this makes up for it, as I would be embarrassed to even to give it to charity, as its that awful!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good item, 27 Nov. 2013
This item is nothing like picture
The sizing is tiny and I'm only a size 14
I didn't get any return paper work included so at this moment in time I'm stuck with something that is no good to me
Def wouldn't recommend to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, 23 Nov. 2013
I ordered this top expecting a faux fur/sheepskin collar, it arrived with a cheap white felt collar, and very small sized. Do not order this item not worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic top/ coat, 14 Sept. 2013
Stunning item. So cosy and stylish. Fits perfectly. I'm a size 12. Arrived within 2 days of ordering. What more could u as for. Oh! And superb value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015
cool, comfortable, soft, warm
bought few for a couple of friends as well
have some problems with unseeing zipper

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely hoodie but unfortunately you cant wear the hood up ..., 28 Dec. 2014
lovely hoodie but unfortunately you cant wear the hood up on this....it wont come up high enough without looking odd.

‹ Previous | 16 7 816 | Next ›