5.0 out of 5 stars Fab top!!
Published 15 months ago by holz

1.0 out of 5 stars very very disappointed
Poor quality. ..that picture is a fake...I m very sorry I bought this....next time I ll be more careful....I would have sent it back if I could...it s not worth the money...
Published 19 months ago by iulia

1.0 out of 5 stars very very disappointed, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Spaceiz Double Zip Designer Women's Ladies Hoodies Sweatshirt Top Sweater Hoodie Jacket Coat (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, 27 Oct. 2013
quite disappointed ;( The quality is not great;( looking great on the picture but on me (size 8) like a potato bag ;(

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab top!!, 1 Mar. 2014
I love this top its really good value for money!! I now own too. The grey and Navy and I live in them!! They are nice and long too which is what I wanted. They are warm also. I have had no end of comments on how nice the top looks A few of my friends have also ordered them as they liked them so much. The sizing seems fine too. Im a size 14-16 and the X.L fits perfectly even with a thick top underneath also. Hope this helps!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Nov. 2013
I hood lining was a bit cheaper looking than I thought it would be. However does fit perfectly as is very warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Sept. 2013
I do look and feel good with this jumper. Very comfy and the right size. Good price also.Thank you so much

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!, 14 Mar. 2015
Nothing like the picture. Really thin and synthetic. Absolutely awful and 'cheap' item. Have reported seller to Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Russian roulette, 8 Jan. 2015
Massive size, doesn't go with the norm, quality mediocre. Customer service wasn't the best. Returned first item after informing them of size issue and asking specifically for a smaller replacement , got replacement in wrong size, told to keep it eventually got the right size

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible item, 3 Mar. 2015
This item looks nothing like the photo, the quality is very poor and the fur in the hood resembles Santa's hat! It is shipped from China and to return it will cost you the price of the item. Avoid, do not buy the picture is misleading.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SEINA, 21 Nov. 2013
This hoodie arrived after about 2 weeks and was not anyhting like the photo or description. The hood was lined with a fake synthetic fur not velour and the material was thin and cheap and there were loose threads. My friend ordered the same from this webiste but in a small and it was a different seller and hers is exactly like the pixture so please be aware that different sizes are sold by different sellers. beyond disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars size issue but otherwise perfect, 22 Jan. 2014
Was a tad let down by the sizing options on the product that a 14 is classed as an xl. Is a bit tight around the bottom but otherwise is perfect. Absoloutley love the design and the quality is great and just as expected and for a really good price too. Recommend getting this coat as its beautiful shape and so soft and warm to wear.