on 18 February 2014
This is a lovely strong case, in the most rich purple shade, I would thoroughly recommend this product to everybody, it surpassed my expectations.
on 1 November 2013
Pretty quick delivery, looks exactly wht it says n does on the tin would reccomend it to anyone who has the first generation iPad
on 5 August 2014
Really pleased with this case/cover. It folds back to prop up the screen for easy viewing and is good quality. Ipad1 fits in snugly with spaces left for on/off button and charger,etc. Comes with matching stylus pen (to prevent finger marks on the screen), also has a plastic screen protector included. Ordered thurs 31, arrived Monday 4th, excellent product and service, thank you.
on 29 June 2014
I had an apple case that was getting shabby so got this as Apple one too expensive. Makes iPad look new again!
on 8 January 2016
I bought the oldest ipad available for my daughter (mainly due to the cost), and could only find a case for it online. This case is sturdy, and looks great. It arrived only a few days after Christmas, but as it wasn't a Christmas present it didn't matter and was well within the delivery time stated. Great price too, very pleased x
on 2 May 2014
It DOES fit the I pad ( in a slightly baggy, flimsy sort of way ). It DOES work as a stand ( although when one wraps it back around as a cover it stays bent slightly and does not look neat ). It does not look a lot like leather. To me, it looks like the packaging in which you might have received your i pad. I bought a rather lovelier version for my i pad mini, which looks more expensive than this one. Problem is, there is not a great deal of choice out there for the original version, so I opted for this one. If you want yours to look like a school folder go for it. I keep scowling at mine. I feel a bit sorry for the I pad. Looks like it is wearing a cheap dress. Will persist with it for a while I suppose. It arrived on the very last day of estimated delivery, so not particularly quickly.
on 18 October 2013
This case is really good. It's an excellent fit, and it matches your iPad whether it's white or black. Mine is back and matches really well. It's design is really cute and the stand supports the iPad well.
on 12 March 2014
This is not the most slick and stylish of iPad cases, it's quite chunky in fact. But it's a nice bright kid-friendly colour (bright green!) and the padding mans that my old iPad has safely survived quite a few falls since it has been inherited by the kids. Good value.
on 1 July 2015
The description said this was for 1st generation iPad but i knows it, as this has a camera hole but the 1st generation iPad doesn't have an camera on it. This case its self is good enough for its use but this does mean the iPad doesn't actually sit in the case very well.
on 29 January 2016
Although it contained the iPad comfortably there was no hole to permit the built in camera to take pictures. Also the slot for the plug in charger was poorly tailored and I had to trim the opening further for the mains connector. The folding cover/stand did not work very well and was unsteady when propped upright.