on 18 February 2014
This is a lovely strong case, in the most rich purple shade, I would thoroughly recommend this product to everybody, it surpassed my expectations.
on 1 November 2013
Pretty quick delivery, looks exactly wht it says n does on the tin would reccomend it to anyone who has the first generation iPad
on 29 June 2014
I had an apple case that was getting shabby so got this as Apple one too expensive. Makes iPad look new again!
on 13 May 2014
this is an excellent product good quality, it arrived on time and does what is required, the only slight downside is that it is a little heavy
on 9 March 2014
Does exactly what I expected.Quality look alike leather
More substantial than other types of covers.
Very good fit . Would recommend
on 18 October 2013
This case is really good. It's an excellent fit, and it matches your iPad whether it's white or black. Mine is back and matches really well. It's design is really cute and the stand supports the iPad well.
on 12 March 2014
This is not the most slick and stylish of iPad cases, it's quite chunky in fact. But it's a nice bright kid-friendly colour (bright green!) and the padding mans that my old iPad has safely survived quite a few falls since it has been inherited by the kids. Good value.
on 23 November 2014
Unfortunately my order of this item has been a complete pain from start to finish. Firstly I had to wait nearly 7 weeks for the product (the first one sent out never arrived, so a replacement had to be sent) then upon arrival I found the iPad does not fit into the case properly and the so called magnets do not even have the strength to hold the case closed. Overall I'm disappointed with this product but they do say you get what you pay for & in this instance I certainly did.
on 19 January 2014
It was a gift for my mother for her new iPad and she loves it. She loves the style of the case, how it folds back and slots into the flap to stand up.
on 18 December 2013
Bought this as an extra gift for my 6 year old grandson's birthday. He loved it and it was very different and the design appealed to his age group.