on 27 March 2014
I love this jacket.i am a size 8-10 and ordered a small and it fits perfect.Just like the picture,its a really warm sweatshirt material.it fits snug around your bottom and doesnt ride up.Perfect!!
on 17 February 2014
Love it!! I had read the reviews before buying and as most said it was a small fit I ordered a larger size. My daughter is a size 12 so I ordered an xl. It was a perfect fit. The item is good quality and well made. It also looks good on. In fact I'll probably order another in a different colour!
on 2 April 2014
This item is of very poor quality and although I ordered large, which should easily fit me being size 14 I could not even zip it up. I should have returned it but due to upsetting family circumstances I forgot about the item until it was probably to late to return. I am therefore stuck with a clothing item I cannot even wear but what is even more disappointing is that this item was recommended by Amazon following other choices I had made in the past! This item actually does not deserve any stars as a rating -do not buy!
on 13 December 2013
it finally arrived 4 weeks after i ordered it. i was in touch with the sellers the wholetime who were very friendly and helpful. i ordered one size bigger than what i am, i have a bit of a belly as iv had twins and i should of gone 2 sizes bigger instead of getting only 1 size bigger.. the top zips up on the inside and then the outside so if you have any belly weight the inside zip part makes you look bigger and frumpier than what you really are. some of the sewing isnt great in parts and highly annoying but easily fixed if your good with a needle and tread.i would get another one in the right size and just hope theone i recieved was the black sheep of all the other hoodies.
on 14 October 2013
I love this thing you can wear it like it is or as a loose jacket. It is very warm to wear.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 October 2013
The top came in good time. And is just as expected. It is true to size but obviously tighter around the hips because of the style, so remember that when ordering. It fits me beautifully and looks great on. It is not lined so no good as a winter jacket/top. Bit it has a nice fleecey feeling inside so would be nice on cooler days. I think I will be wearing it like a jumper over leggings or jeggings. As it looks great like that.
on 11 January 2014
Unusual style, I bought it for my daughter and she loves the unusual zip look. The sizing is slightly off a large only just fits her. Her usual shop size is 12/14 but this is very tight but she is going into hospital tomorrow for major surgery so she wants to take it. No chance of me getting it back from her (Ha) to exchange it
on 22 March 2014
I am well proud of my purchase i choose it for my daughter who has a problem with her legs and she things it amazing and has asked me to by some more so well happy because it so hard to buy for her she already been telling her friends all about them and it as very quick on delivery and very good for price and fit how it shows.
on 6 December 2013
does not look like pic I thought it had a big fluffy hood but was the same material all over which was disappointing, still as I am tall 5ft 9 it is a nice length and looks good on.
on 27 November 2013
The product is absolutely awful by no means of exaggeration!!! It came package wrapped in cello tape firstly, to open and find the most appalling item ever...bears no resemblance to the picture!!! The zip doesn't move, stitching coming apart and the hood is made of fuzzy felt!!!! The only correct description is that it's grey...I have filed a full complaint with Amazon for a full refund!!! I have never had to complain to Amazon ever in the last 6 years but oh my....this makes up for it, as I would be embarrassed to even to give it to charity, as its that awful!!!!