4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!
when i ordered this i was very exited as it was my birthday present.
1. the delivery was way more early than i expected because it said it was going to come on the 7-10th april but it came on the 5th
Published 8 months ago by N D.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed
Well I was very excited when the parcel arrived however when I opened it i was distraught.The wheels were green and the penny had straight horrible lines instead of traditional criss cross. I am growing to like it but am very disappointed with this service.
Published 8 months ago by Rachel

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!, 6 April 2014
when i ordered this i was very exited as it was my birthday present.
2.the reason i didn't give this a five was because when the penny board arrived the wheels were not yellow the were see though and there was a big ugly sticker that took me a long time to peel of
3. overall i am in love with the product and have received many comments about it the colour is lovely and it is amazing if your new to skateboarding
4. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE FROM THE AGE OF 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Pennyboard, 7 Sep 2013
This board is great it runs really smootly,it looks good it is made of durable material and the bearings, wheels,trucks and deck are all of good quality. However the packiging it comes in is lacking with no sort of box and just bubble wrap and black bin liner sort material. On the plus side it comes already assembled. So on the overall it's a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 July 2013
Very good and won't break, got great flexibility and would recommend it to anyone however it doesn't have a brand and the bearings are too tight so u would need to loosen it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little board, 21 Sep 2014
My son aged 15 loves it. Great little board. It is light to carry and robust. My son even brought it abroad with him. Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
Great board. Does the job. Good price too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and reasonable., 18 Mar 2014
My daughter kept on and on for one of these then we finally gave in, providing she wore a helmet etc.......This product was sturdier and reliable than I expected and a great starter for any child wanting to speed up their pace! I have also had a go but I must've lost my balance in my older years! However, the kid is enjoying it and its keeping up with robust environments!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 17 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great skateboard, 16 April 2014
The description is exactly what you get. Great colour s , lots of friends have purchased from seeing my sons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Excellent product, great service. Kids love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Received in good time but I was amazed to see a box ..., 12 Nov 2014
Received in good time but I was amazed to see a box clearly displaying its contents in my porch just weeks before Christmas. Not acceptable. I cannot comment on product as a gift not yet opened.