5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing (!)
I purchased this cable (15m) to get an HDMI output from my HTPC to my 42" Philips TV (1080p). Actual distance: 14m. It worked flawlessly, without sound/video issues. I haven't tested CEC yet, but I think I will not have any problems with it. Overall, if you need a long HDMI cable that is well made, reasonably priced and works without problems, just get it. Amazing...
Published 13 months ago by Panagiotis Stamatopoulos

1.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality cable, at a great price.
*****UPDATE****
This cable has now failed completely! I am very careful when removing and connecting to my Kindle Fire, but the connector is now completely defunct and will not allow me to connect to the tv.

You have to wiggle it about but cannot get a stable picture.

I've now spent a little more on a Bluerigger one, as these are far more...
Published 10 months ago by Keith Richards

‹ Previous | 136 37 3845 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars its cheap and it works, 1 Nov 2013
a lot cheaper than in most shops and it is still working so what more do you need ?
i hook this one up from my computer to my tv and it works

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase..., 12 Aug 2013
Very pleased with my purchase! I needed a long HDMI cable to connect a laptop to my flatscreen TV, effectively giving me access to Smart TV services such as iPlayer etc. This cable does the job perfectly! - great picture and super sound. Cable was delivered promptly, seems robust and well-made and of a quality that should well outlast its cheaper rivals. Nice to find a cable manufacturer who puts his name on the product too - shows real confidence in what they make. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2013
Solid cable good results ,3d compatible for your electrical items,no problems, 2m in length ,nice thick cable what more do you want

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality cable, 8 Aug 2013
Have used this for hooking up my AV receiver to projector on the ceiling. Very happy, good product and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 8 Aug 2013
I bought this cable to link my tv with my tablet computer.I have no complaints, this is a quality product at a very affordable price.it arrived promptly and works beautifully.the five meter length is great it means I can sit and watch a film and pause it etc from my chair without having to get up all the time. The picture using this cable is good as is the sound. All in all I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to link their tablet to a tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 8 Aug 2013
Ordered this 7.5m HDMI cable and the quality for the length is superb. Excellent service and value for money.
If I need another will definately go for this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro HDMI cable, 7 Aug 2013
Item received quickly and works seamlessly with my Google Nexus 10. Bought a 5m cable for convenience and the output is clear and great. Now I can watch all my online videos on a big screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, 6 Aug 2013
Cheap reliable, does what i needed.

This is all i ask for in a product of this nature.
Excellent service and product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Mini HDMI cables, 6 Aug 2013
I finally can watch movies,internet from my pc to the HD TV...One of the best buys I've made on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality cable at a reasonable price, 6 Aug 2013
The cable was delivered on time, and was surprisingly well made for price. I can now connect my desktop graphics card (HDMI port) to my main TV with no loss of quality in either picture or sound. An excellent buy, and would certainly recommend it to others.

‹ Previous | 136 37 3845 | Next ›