5.0 out of 5 stars Great game
Running this maxed out on sli 680s, but think would work on a lot less than that and still look amazing. Really enjoying this game and highly recommended
Published 10 months ago by Jimmy 82

2.0 out of 5 stars gets ever more generic with every release
What started out as a reasobaly well thought out soldier/sniper ever-so-slightly-futuristic shooter game a few years ago has now kowtowed to market pressures and morphed into a pretty much basic, generic type of console game. You can't save at will but have to reach checkpoints, otherwise you lose progress and have to start over from the previous checkpoint reached - a...
Published 7 months ago by F. M. Havicon

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps crashing!!, 31 Mar 2013
Ace (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
What is the point of buying the game, being forced to sign up to origins and then be subject to constant crashing ??

I want my money back. This was a bad idea! My computer is more that able to run this game (2 way SLI).

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Amazon says this works on Windows XP.
It doesn't, so no idea what it is like as a game.
Very annoying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unexciting, 15 May 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this to test the frame rates on a new PC build. I had heard it was a very demanding game, processor wise. That may be so but the game and story-line were very undemanding. This pretty much felt like a game from five years ago. There were some nice graphical moments but they couldn't rescue the game for me. It was completely let down by targeting a pretty juvenile audience. One thing, however, I dd think very nice and that was the lip-syncing of computer characters and voice talent. It was possibly the nicest I've seen. Others told me Crysis 1 and 2 were better. I can only hope so.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice graphics but...., 29 Mar 2013
P. Truman "Gadgetman" (Derby UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
As a fan of Crysis 2 I ordered early. The graphics are superb on my 4 year old machine with AMD 5770 card. The gameplay is so so. Not really much changed from before and the Predator Bow is more show than use. Overall a little underwhelmed by it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 23 Feb 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Really looked forward to this title, I went through the hoops to install it - you have to log-in to Origin servers to install. In around 30mins the game was installed only to find it is DirectX11 only. No Joy for me and I am thinking EA has made a mistake by limiting the hardware configuration.

I am forced to rate the game, but, as I cannot play it (yet) I will give three out five. EA will get one out of five.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome game but be careful on pc!, 29 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Were do i begin this truley is a look at the next generation of gaming the campaign is truley engrossing i just could,nt stop playing it and i totally encapsulated the spirt of crisis with the active cloacking and stealth missions i absoloutly love it!! But here is the warning my rig is an alienware aurora alx running a i7 3930k water cooled 6 core proccessor overclocked to 4.2 ghz on all 6 cores with 32 gig ddr3 2100mhz ram and a nvidia gtx 690 dual core gpu and i am only getting 30-40 fps on high settings not very high! on a 27" 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor i have to agree with the top bad review guy unless your rig is top of the line no expense sparred get it on ps3 or xbox or you will be cranking down all the settings to get a reasonable frame rate. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SELLER!!!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
What can i say but it is an absolutely awesome game, for my Awesome gaming PC item as described, superfast delivery & great seller deserving a 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars roll on cyris 4?, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
not played yet but if its as good as crysis 2 i hope there are many more..bring it on quickley

2.0 out of 5 stars Feeling unwanted, 3 May 2013
J. Stupart (London UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I was fortunate enough to be able to spec and purchase a custom built pc (dual NVidia gtx 280s in sli) for the original Crysis. It's still more than powerful enough to play anything I've wanted to, including all the Modern Warfare games. Until now. Stuck in the dvd, took ages to load, then another eon to download the upgrade (and this on BT Infinity) only to be told my graphics set up isn't good enough. Sorry? No option to turn down the settings?

Sadly, just over 4 years later, I also now have 2 daughters, so the time when I could justify dropping a grand on graphics cards are long gone.

But hold on? It'll play on my xbox 360 where the graphics aren't close to my pc? thanks. Ok so I've just purchased the xbox version but feeling unloved and ripped off as a pc gamer.

Mind you all that said, if Valve ever pulled their finger out and I needed a new graphics card, then I might just do it for Half Life 3. Crysis 3 - nah. Not after the mess that was Crysis 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars No activation code, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Not a good buy. Came without activation code. Would advise anyone else to probably buy new next time instead. Poor

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

Crysis 3 (PC DVD)
Crysis 3 (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)