on 18 July 2014
I am always slightly suspicious about audio products that appear to be heavily focussed on style and aesthetics. I actually received these free as part of a deal on a mini hifi system - and was not expecting great things. However, I was very suprised at the sound quality - in my opionon surpassing any other headphones I have heard at this price point. The bass is suprisingly solid and deep, with very good sensitivity and capability to go loud.

The quality of the materials used are excellent and they are very well constructed and maintain a feeling of quality while remaining very light and comfortable.

Possibly they do not fit quite a snugly as they might, but this is a very minor criticism; we all have different shaped heads.

An additional bonus is the microphone, and these are now my default choice for teleconferences duty. I have received a few strange looks while wearing these in the office though.... (possibly not the most professional looking headset).

At full full price these are probably still decent value - but at the discounted price of under twenty quid they are a steal.
on 15 May 2015
Just arrived today and I've used them for about three hours.

I thought they were a little large but, to be honest, they're quite a good fit for me. I think I have a standard(ish) sized head and I have them at their smallest. The sound is really good. I have a pair of Monster headphones and I would say that these have a better sound than those. The ear pads are very comfortable. I can't say anything about the mic because I haven't used it yet. I don't tend to play the music very loud, so can't really comment on the quality of the sound at higher volumes. The cable is a little thin, and I'll have to see how they fare over time, but, on the whole, at the price I paid for them (£11.99) they are superb. One of my better buys.
on 16 November 2014
I've never had a pair of headphones before so I can't compare, but I find the sound quality on these most excellent.

I find they fit well, though I have quite a small head. They do squish my ears a bit after a while which can get uncomfortable but I think that's unavoidable.

They are very good looking and also keep my ears warm while I walk to uni :)
on 20 September 2015
I was really impressed with the sound and how comfortable the headphones so i bought two pairs but sadly both pairs broke within 2 months
on 31 March 2015
Always been a fan of this headphone brand, these are small but very functional..they do not restrict movement of the head, the ultra thin band provides a perfect feel that isn't too stocky, the one complaint I do have is the cups almost push off of the ears it blocks out a little of the noise cancellation, but all in all of you're chilling in the House... Buy them
on 27 March 2015
Purchased for my granddaughter not had any complaints uses them all the time at home on several devises.