5.0 out of 5 stars A Bargain
Published 9 months ago by Rockgoby

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for big-heads!
Published 15 months ago by Lara White

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bargain, 18 July 2014
This review is from: House of Marley Harambe On Ear Headphones - Tribe (Electronics)
I am always slightly suspicious about audio products that appear to be heavily focussed on style and aesthetics. I actually received these free as part of a deal on a mini hifi system - and was not expecting great things. However, I was very suprised at the sound quality - in my opionon surpassing any other headphones I have heard at this price point. The bass is suprisingly solid and deep, with very good sensitivity and capability to go loud.

The quality of the materials used are excellent and they are very well constructed and maintain a feeling of quality while remaining very light and comfortable.

Possibly they do not fit quite a snugly as they might, but this is a very minor criticism; we all have different shaped heads.

An additional bonus is the microphone, and these are now my default choice for teleconferences duty. I have received a few strange looks while wearing these in the office though.... (possibly not the most professional looking headset).

At full full price these are probably still decent value - but at the discounted price of under twenty quid they are a steal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for big-heads!, 29 Jan. 2014
These are awesome looking headphones but I was very disappointed to find they don't fit very well. The design means that they sit very lightly on the ears so as not to cause discomfort but I've found that the sound quality is reduced by this. You only hear their true, brilliant capability when you press them against your ears, meaning I've been wearing them on full volume since I bought them to compensate. My boyfriend couldn't get them to sit properly on his head no matter how much he adjusted them. Apart from that, they are a lot less flimsy than they look and the one button control is very useful. Mixed feelings...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones!, 29 Dec. 2014
L. Peynado (UK) - See all my reviews
Just wanted a simple pair of headphones for casual use - watching movies, listening to some music. They needed to be light weight and comfortable, and good price, and of decent quality. These fit the bill. They have very good sound for the price, they look lovely and so far very comfortable. They fit my head perfectly.

I do have a pair of Solo Beats headphones that I use specifically for music for short periods of time because after a short while they begin to hurt my ears. These are much more comfortable. But I still love the sound of my Beats headphones.

Hopefully these will stand the test of time. I'll update this if there are any changes shortly but so far I am very happy with these cans and the service was very fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars We Be Jammin' Every Day and Every Night, 18 Oct. 2014
Part of me didn't want to write this review so that I wouldn't encourage people to buy this brand of headphones and hence push the price up when I inevitably have to purchase another pair (hopefully) a couple of years down the line.
However, I can say only that I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality which I expected to suffer from the clear focus on style. They are a joy to listen to and comfortable as well - although I will admit that those with more atypical head shapes may find the level of adjustment to be inadequate to get the best fit (hence the four stars).

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice and great quality!!, 29 Oct. 2014
The aesthetics are divine, the sound quality are much better than beats and cheaper- it's such a fab price too. Can't complain whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend 'em, 16 Nov. 2014
I've never had a pair of headphones before so I can't compare, but I find the sound quality on these most excellent.

I find they fit well, though I have quite a small head. They do squish my ears a bit after a while which can get uncomfortable but I think that's unavoidable.

They are very good looking and also keep my ears warm while I walk to uni :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great sound quality, 6 Oct. 2014
Lovely pair of little headphones. Gorgeous design, great sound quality.

Four stars because they ache my ears after a few hours or wear. I'm sure I'll get used to them soon enough though.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like!, 13 Dec. 2014
Good headphones and good sound quality. I use them with my Sansa mp3 player. I do think they look better in the photos though. Great packaging and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Girlfriend = Happy Me! :), 7 April 2015
These were a replacement for my girlfriends, much loved and well worn, old House of Marley headphones. She seems very very happy with them and if she's happy, I'm happy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars goood, 31 Mar. 2015
Always been a fan of this headphone brand, these are small but very functional..they do not restrict movement of the head, the ultra thin band provides a perfect feel that isn't too stocky, the one complaint I do have is the cups almost push off of the ears it blocks out a little of the noise cancellation, but all in all of you're chilling in the House... Buy them

House of Marley Harambe On Ear Headphones - Tribe