on 24 November 2013
This is one of those tunes that sticks in your head when you first hear it. Heard this and had to find out the name (Shazam 2the rescue) as I couldn't get it out of my head. Glad to say still enjoy listening to it after quite a few plays. Will be checking out more from Imagine Dragons.
on 3 February 2014
I first heard this track in the movie The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and since then the move All Stars. Not sure which movie came out first. My wife and I liked it so I bought a copy. It's now also in an advert fora TV show.
on 11 September 2013
Kids did a parody on it! Made a great video whilst on holiday! Now an unforgettable track! Tickety-boo! Thanks!! No idea what the rest of the album is like!
on 4 March 2014
Brilliant song! I came upon it by accident. Can't believe I hadn't heard it before, just had to buy it! So much of Imagine Dragons' music is good!
on 14 April 2014
Great uplifting song. Heard snippits of it on tv quite a bit and didn't realise whp the artist was. Its a fantastic song!
on 16 May 2015
It's a jolly song with a driving beat and interesting positive lyrics, and also the rhythm is quite complicated.
on 1 March 2014
great quality, great song, love it awesome i would really like to buy there album not i've got this song
on 26 July 2015
Another great song from these guys.
on 6 September 2014