on 24 June 2014
The bed was fine for the first few nights, but then it broke in the middle after a rough night. It wasnt hard to fix if you know how, just a few extra l shaped brackets with 4 screws. It is been just alright for more than an year now.
on 31 May 2013
I guess I shouldn't have expected decent quality for only £50. But the reviews here, which are usually quite reliable on Amazon, suggested that it would do. This was not the case. When I received the bed it came without instructions. This was not a massive issue as it was quite easy to assemble but a little annoying. Once it was assembled it looked ok but once a mattress was place and I lay on it one of the pieces of timbre that made up the headboard immediately split at the joint. This obviously put stress on the rest of the joints and the quickly gave. The two long pieces of timber running the length of the bed began to twist inwards eventually to an angle of about 12 degrees.
Because the lats were in two parts it meant that a good deal of the load was taken by the central pieces of timber that ran the length of the bed which was not strong enough to stay rigid and therefore when one lay on the bed it was impossible to sleep anywhere but in the middle of the bed. The whole mattress sagged in the middle.

An extremely inferior product made from little more than balsa wood.
on 9 June 2014
center leg Broke rather quickly. Assembly is easy, but other than that, rubbish quality. No kids jumping on the bed, or anything of the sort.
on 18 June 2015
The bed broke twice since I purchased. Very thin pine wood, bed is double size only one support leg at the centre that broke, also middle piece broke first day. No jumping, no sudden moves, and only for paperweight people.
For manufacturer: please add more support on the sides and at foot, also use thicker wood, thicker legs. This bed frame cost £50 but not worth it.
on 24 May 2015
had this bed for 4 weeks and broke in the middle so I have to buy other bed so wouldn't recommended this one easy to put up
on 2 June 2015
For the price I can't complain at all. It was relatively easy to put together (although there were some holes missing on a couple of the wooden slats on which ones mattress rests, these are not integral). I've only had it a month but it feels solid and looks nice enough. If I had a power drill and/or electric screw driver it would have been a lot easier!
on 25 October 2013
I assembled this by myself in about an hour and a half. Was shy a couple of small screws for the slats but had some spare so used them instead. Perfect for my spare room!
on 2 September 2013
Badly made, the wood (pine??) is inferior & is not strong enough. 1 wooden support in middle of bed (retained by 1 screw!) snapped after 2 days, which led to the slates breaking.
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 16 November 2014
I used the slats for kindling on my fire, which was helpful, then I bought planks that stretch across the full width, now I have a superb bed at a good price. If you want to use the bed more than a few times just ditch the original slats, or preferably turn them into heat during the winter, as I did :-)
on 21 December 2015
was broken on unpacking fixed the wood on the first time of using it even more bars broke very poor quality wood