Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 16 February 2014
A collection of intentional, unintentional, random and often downright rude tweets in this first volume of Twitter Titters is what you dive into when you've had a rubbish day at work or someone you know has well hacked you off, and you're desperate for a good laugh. This has been my lot in life lately, and so like that footballer who signed for Real Madrid last summer for £85 million I took a dive. I wasn't sorry, either.

I absolutely love Twitter. You can interact with people you don't know and will likely never, ever meet, and follow ordinary people whose tweets on your timeline which make you splutter out your beer with laughter, especially the football ones where I'm concerned. It's one of the best tonics I know to counteract self-pity, so when I was told about Twitter Titters I had to buy both volumes.

Some of the tweeters I recognise in the book, some I don't. A few are famous, the majority are not. Most tweet solely for the comedic entertainment of others, and there are those who've created an account purely to make people laugh with their take on life - or fictitious life for those spoof accounts. To do so in only 140 characters is a rare talent and it's on Twitter in abundance. You will laugh out loud, you might even groan as some of the tweets are corny when someone randomly tells a joke, but if you download this book you will love it as I do. If you've never taken the Twitter plunge and created an account it might even prompt you to do so.

The book is only available on Kindle and you would think that, like joke books, it would work very well in print, but the ebook format is just fine. Considering Twitter is an electronic social media service, the ebook format for Twitter Titters is perhaps fitting. Also buying the book will help to support the survival of Hendon Football Club (read the introduction and the history at the end).

'Writers are b*tc*ing about 140 characters. If you can't make a point in two sentences, how good is that book of yours really going to be?'

Sound advice!
on 23 January 2013
I regularly use Twitter and often find the unique kind of humour on there (confined to 140 characters) really funny, so this book is something I can dip into and have a laugh. I love the idea of putting all of these jokes together in this way and would definitely recommend the book to others.
on 15 February 2013
Twitter Titters is well worth a read. The author has trawled through the Twittersphere to create an astounding array of quick-fire jokes ranging from the mildly amusing to the laugh out loud funny, via the bizarre and, occasionally, downright rude. I'm looking forward to the next volume!
on 21 February 2013
this book made me laugh so much, it is well read and made a great birthday gift for my other half, brilliant read