5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for connecting my new Mac Pro to iMac 27" screen
I needed this to use my new Mac Pro with my existing iMac screen - it works fine and has done since day one.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. N. A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine
Published 4 months ago by paretski

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for connecting my new Mac Pro to iMac 27" screen, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Apple Thunderbolt MD861ZM/A Cable White (Personal Computers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 25 Feb. 2015
As with all Apple products it's disgracefully overpriced but yes, i was prepared to pay for it. So far, so good. It works. I connect my iMac to my macbook pro with it, to use as a monitor. Turn both machines on once connected then press Apple>f2 on your iMac keyboard. Make sure your iMac is the right model before buying this as it doesn't work for all. There's plenty of info online.

5.0 out of 5 stars v good, 11 Feb. 2014
M Chaikin "andy" (UK) - See all my reviews
excellent product. half the price of new and works perfectly. I was worried that i should have got the brand new one but a waste of time. need'nt have worried. just as good as a new one - its a cable for goodness sake

5.0 out of 5 stars ]It's apple made so you know it won't fail and always works, 12 Feb. 2015
Positives:
Good length cable. It's apple made so you know it won't fail and always works
I've connected a 34 inch monitor (LG) to my macbook pro retina and it runs of it amazingly well. A matter of plug and play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive.. but works, 20 Mar. 2015
R. Stevens (UK) - See all my reviews
Yeah it works.. normally I have no problem paying money for decent quality tech and so on, but £35 for a cable? A simple cable at that. Thanks apple..

3.0 out of 5 stars good to see that Apple are abandoning this technology for ..., 7 May 2015
An expensive necessity, good to see that Apple are abandoning this technology for USB-c which will allow more 3rd party kit to co-exist with my macs

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I was using it before. Wow, 20 Jun. 2015
It does what it says on the Box. I'm really impressed with the increased speed that I'm now experiencing. I wish I had started using it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Apple product, 8 Nov. 2014
This cable is a genuine Apple product, in original packaging, and it does the job as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks good as well, 10 Feb. 2015
As usual from Apple you know it's going to work,and it does. It looks good as well.l

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging was good, if that matters, 28 Feb. 2015
It works, not really much to say. Packaging was good, if that matters.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›