on 8 June 2014
Excellent memories brought back, quality material. Fit is on the roomy side of large but that said if it does shrink on washing, don't expect it to, but if it does will still fit.
on 9 December 2015
Good quality T Shirt, I contacted the seller to ask if this item could possibly be here for a certain date, seller replied back & I received well before my 80's night. Thank you.
on 4 July 2014
I bought this T-Shirt for my sisters 50th Birthday party which was an 80's night. It went down well and everyone found it hilarious with a pair of ripped, stone washed jeans.
on 5 April 2014
I am really happy with this t shirt. I bought this for an 80s night. I bought a really big size to wear it baggy over a neon belt. Sizing is good and the t shirt looks great
on 15 July 2015
Really good soft feel T-shirt. Transfer a bit shiny but not washed yet. Nice neck as not too tight. Great retro buy, takes me back to my youth!!!
on 2 March 2015
My god!! I ordered on Thursday it arrived here Monday morning☺ (Ireland)
I ordered large size and is true to size good quality material,
on 5 January 2015
Bought 'large' and it was more like an English 'medium'. Once through the wash once, it is now more like a 'small' size (cool wash ).
on 1 February 2016
I love this t shirt perfect for chilled out days and is so comfortable. I'm a size 8 with small chebs and it fitted great. Love it!
on 21 January 2014
got this for 80's night , loved it , took me back to my youth , great for any fancy dress or anyone clinging on to their youth.
on 27 August 2013
it is a T shirt well made with printing on the front if you need one for an 80's party I recommend this one

See one answered question