5.0 out of 5 stars ty
this is most helpful esp for me as I am not the technical type but love my kindle and am glad I have the book to turn to.
Published 12 months ago by lindarendell

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Limited
I felt the content was quite limited. very basic.

I wish I had chosen a more expensive option which would have covered more features etc to use on my kindle. disappointing.
Published 5 months ago by Eileen Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars ty, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD User Guide Manual: How To Get The Most Out Of Your Kindle Device in 30 Minutes (AUGUST 2014) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 May 2013
Having been through this excellent guide twice I can recommend if, like me, you need additional information and idiot-proof advice. Well written, detailed and easy to follow, I shall keep it to hand for future reference. It will be an invaluable source when I need to Skype or hook up to TV. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Manual: The Essential Guide To Getting The Most Out Of Your Kindle Device, 6 Dec 2013
Very handy little manual - very handy for the future to recheck, especially for old codgers like me. Very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Limited, 11 Mar 2014
I felt the content was quite limited. very basic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Dec 2013
Thought I'd give this the 5 stars as I found it very easy to understand, simple and to the point. There are more in depth reviews available but once you've read this you'll be ready to dive right in and get started yourself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle HD, 16 July 2013
Frankly unless the american version of the kindle is different, this author is wriying about a machine he hasn't seen. There is no power light on mine for example. I would have got more informatio from Amazon website. I feel completely conned.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright to get started, 6 Oct 2013
not enough information....really just basic!!!!!!
i would buy a different manual that gives you more information on the kindle fire!

5.0 out of 5 stars ESsential Guide, 4 Sep 2013
Mr. John A. King "joking" (NW UK) - See all my reviews
Kindle Essential Guide.. Jake Jacobs.
IDEAL QUICK GUIDE,what more can I say, it covers all aspects required clearly and briefly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I think there is., 6 Sep 2013
I have been trying to understand how Kindle fire hd works I hav picked up a lot of what I hadn't known before I purchased this manual . So I think it is excellent and I now get even more enjoyment from this with reading the manual. So great brilliant what else can I say. Five stars I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 9 Jun 2013
ust what i wanted worth the price delivery time excellent good service.....cant fault item brilliant good fantastic two more words to make up