Format: Kindle Edition|Change

Good read
on 27 October 2014
Loved it
on 6 October 2013
I started this book with high hopes and it lived up to this until half way through. Unfortunately I thought the plot lost its way after that and I ended up feeling somewhat deflated by it.
on 7 January 2014
This story is absolutely brilliant! Lots of twist and turns, I could hardly put it down, its not often I come across a really good story, well done! I think t would make a great film too.
on 24 January 2014
The book has good pace and an interesting premise, I felt some of the details of how life would proceed in thise situation were flimsy.
Not bad.
on 3 January 2014
Love this book, it effortlessly shifted between settings and time genres. Characters were well formed and you were left wanting more.
on 24 April 2014
Good book interesting storyline well written but seemed a little too long and drawn out for me. I lost my way a couple of times.
on 25 August 2013
Not the greatest example of the genre, but harmlessly enjoyable all the same. Could do with some tighter editing, I believe.
on 8 February 2014
A really addictive read, I couldn't put it down. Fascinating topic and really original, I've never read anything like it.
on 5 August 2013
Not what I expected. It was a bit hard going but I didn't give up. It does make you think though!