on 19 September 2013
Pack arrived in a standard envelope, which had been bent resulting in the screen protectors all having small dents in. This meant there were small air bubbles when applied. Protector also appeared to be designed for an iPhone, did not match previous Z10 protectors I have had.
The protectors do still fit the phone though, so used anyway, with bubbles, as I needed the screen protecting. Product is usable hence the three stars. Would have been much better if not delivered damaged. A bubble wrap packet would have saved the day!
Wouldn't buy these again.

UPDATE:

Hi there,
Thanks for your message. I am making use of the product at the moment and although it is damaged and not quite what I expected, it is doing the job. So given the low cost of the item I won't hassle either of us requesting a refund or replacement.
However I would suggest thinking about your packaging in future. I don't think a standard envelope is up to scratch when delivering something like that which is prone to be bending, especially if sent through the postal system. Perhaps a jiffy bag or similar would have been better?

As I say the product is fine, just a shame about the damage.
Many thanks for taking the time to reply to my comments.

Best regards,

Pete (ordering on my fiancée Charlotte's account!)
on 14 February 2013
Whilst it fits, the cut outs are designed for a different phone. Better than 10 a took from another seller, which weren't even the correct size. This will be adequate as a stop gap, but leaves spaces around the top, presumably a cut out for a speaker on a different 4.2inch screen
on 3 June 2013
I found this product to be totally useless. The vast majority of other reviews say how good these things are but for me, the tab that's supposed to be removed once you have the protector in place, wouldn't come off. This meant it left a sticky mess in the top corner which looks awful. Whichever way around I tried the sequence, the tabs just wouldn't come off without a fight leaving adhesive on the protector. Is it just me or have I got a dodgy batch?

Just had another look and it's me! There's three screens in total and the tabs allow you to pull the outer skin off; Muppet! So from one star, it goes to four. Can't give it five because it exposed my stupid side! In the spirit of fair play, I'll not edit out my initial review.
on 25 February 2013
Fits perfectly on my z10 and i didn't even get 1 bubble on my first fit. I cant even tell I've got it on.. anti glare. Brilliant Product for a very cheap price. recommend to anyone.
on 22 July 2013
I am still using first screen protector work fine clear and easy to fit and screen easy to read, would recommend
on 13 April 2013
Tricky to apply this product to the screen, seems like it attracts dust between the sticky side and the screen. Good thing it's a multi-pack as the first one did no more than catch my fingerprints. Once I'd found my stride, the second protector went on really nicely. This is a great value product and I suspct my initial problem was "Between the chair and the device" :)
on 27 March 2013
At first I found the instruction a little bit akward...but I guess it was just me. It does stick well, but not very well on the corners.
Even if it's not fully out of air bubbles it is still good and protect a 90-95% of your screen. Plus you get 5 per packet so you can do a better job next time you apply them.
on 2 June 2014
If you want to protect your screen then you can't do better than this product. My phone gets a lot of use in my travels all over the world in variously harsh conditions and the screen protector has been changed only after 8 months!

Awesome product and the best value on the market
on 17 September 2015
If like me your always jabbing at your phone screen, then this is the product for you. It stops finger marks, cleans up with just a wipe and always looks clean. Applying it initionally can a little fiddly, but once done, it's great. My phone screen always stays clean.
on 3 February 2014
The z10 screen protectors are brilliant and really easy to apply properly with the instructions they give you. Can't even tell there's a protector on really pleased with my purchase and cheap too!! Better to spend a few quid on protectors than 100 quid on a new screen.