Colour: Blue/Ecru/Black/Yell|Change
Price:£13.85 - £43.95

on 23 June 2013
It's not fantastic quality. Its plastic not leather but I knew that when I bought it. It is pretty inexpensive. I wanted this bag as a handy shoulder bag to use when I have to take something on my motorcycle that doesn't warrant bungee-ing onto the back - and those plastic box things ruin the look of classic BSAs and Triumphs. I liked the look of this bag as it looked like the sort of thing I used to take to school back in the 80s.

I am very happy with it. So far it has proved to be fairly waterproof although I use a polythene bag on the inside helps keep any books or maps dry. There is room for a small socket set, couple of screwdrivers, waterproof pants, sandwhiches, thermos flask and a map and a book and whatever motorcycle parts I have been helping my mates out with on the day. I like it. It looks cool too.

The shoulder strap is sturdy enough - these days the stuff I carry is a little heavier than the school work which I never used to do anyway :(

My daughters have their eyes on this for school I think so I may have to buy a couple more in different colours.
on 17 June 2013
This bag was purchased as a school bag for my son. Its is well made and does the job, he uses it everyday and keep all his books dry. He finds it comfy to carry across the body. This is the second one we've had, and will definitely buy again.
on 1 May 2014
Good school bag. Not huge but my 12 year old son says it disciplines him into not filling it with junk. Big enough for the day's books and a lunch & drink. Seems to be lasting well.
on 26 August 2013
Prompt and very well packaged the bag arrived to the delight of my daughter. She now uses it for school and is very happy with the quality and look of the bag.
on 15 September 2014
Just like the old days, does the job.
on 8 August 2013
I revived this bag 2 days after I sent for it, I love this bag but the only problem was the pink on the front was a totally different to the pink on the back and sides but overall I am pleased with this product. Good price to.
on 9 May 2015
This bag is lovely, but these types of bags by Gola seem to be very heavy due to their thick leather, and my daughter says that with her school stuff inside, it hurts her shoulder on the way to and from school
on 27 November 2013
This bag was great for about 1 week, apart from the fact that it was a little squished from the delivery, but it wasnt that bad. Then after 1 week the plastic on the bag started to peel off a break!! Within a month the bag was un useable because the plastic had all come off!!! I had to then by a new bag. Dont get this bag, it is very poor quality. NOT WORTH IT!
on 12 September 2013
I love thus bag the side pockets are smaller than you think but over all it was amazing! It is a perfect bag to take to secondary school!
on 24 November 2013
Bought this bag for approximately £9 - it is lovely. Beautiful vibrant white and pink just what every 9 year old girl wants.