5.0 out of 5 stars Plugged in and happy!
Published 2 months ago by Angel Pie

2.0 out of 5 stars loose connection
I purchased 2 of these, the first one was fine with no issues, the second one will only work at certain angles making me think that there is a loose connection.
Published 4 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Plugged in and happy!, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Fisual S-Flex Mini 3m 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable (Personal Computers)
I have a set of good headphones which I have had for years and are still going strong. Problem was the cable isn't that long, so it was a quandary do I buy an extension cable or dump my old headphones in favour of buying a set of cordless headphones? Ye gods the cost of modern headphones these days you need a small mortgage, and don't get me started on the outlandish colours. Do I really need to be seen in public with sky blue pink and yellow dots on. What's wrong with plain black?

Anyway I digress, I opted for this cable (after all why throw away good existing headphones) after what seemed hours of trawling through various sellers and reviews it seemed the message of you only get what you pay for, was loud and clear.. This lead is very well made and it works very well. No loss of sound. The jack plugs are made of good metal and will no doubt stand the test of repeated plug and unplug. I also like fact that it is a UK product from a UK company and not a cheap import.

If it's a good quality product your after look no further and hit the buy now. If it's just a 'cheap and chatty' well..... as my mother says buy cheap you buy twice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable, 21 Mar 2013
Very good quality cable, very flexible cable materials and high quality connectors. Used as Headphone cable extension and disconnected/reconnected constantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read up about many cables, tried this one which is really good, 27 Feb 2014
Delivered promptly well packed, I was surprised with the quality of the extension cable as a number of reviews made me wary.
Overall great service and extension used regularly - thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good so far, 18 Feb 2014
Got it to replace bose cable on my headphones. Seems good after 2 months. More robust than the one provided with my headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job with class, 28 Sep 2013
Just a pleasure to use. The metal finish feels durable, and has the look of a quality product. The ends of the cable have a particular ribbed design which means it's hard for them to just snap off. The cable itself is thicker than most earphone cables, and has never tangled in the last month. The worst case would require you to just shake it!

One thing though - it is heavier than you might expect. But the slimness of the metal ends (compared to other extension cables) and its quality feel make up for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 15 Jun 2014
TheDoc "Billious" (Sidcup, KENT United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This adaptor cable works fine and is ideal for modern headphones where manufacturers think you are going to spend a fortune on a pair of cans and just use them on the move plugged into your tablet. DOH
I have a pair of B&W P7s, beautiful headphones with a glorious sound that I only use at home plugged into my NAIM streamer. But they have a ridiculously short cable.
This product extends the cable and I could detect NO degradation of sound - JOB DONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, 16 Dec 2013
R. Sheffer (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this after going through three cheap 6 meter long cables which developed issues with dropping a channel and noise along with physical connection issues. In the long run the cost of purchasing the cheaper cables equals the cost of one good quality cable. Should have just bought a Fisual cable from the onset. They last long and are good quality. Had the same issues in the past with HDMI cables. After a few months started having issues with sound and images. Changed all cables in the end with upmarket ones and years later not a problem. Guess it's no point scrounging on cables when your equipment costs hundreds of pounds. As they say in the automotive industry, don't buy a Ferrari and put bicycle tyres on the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars New life!, 24 Feb 2014
Excellent product has given a 5 year old set of in ear phones a new lease of life!
😃
Nice one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly flexible. Beautiful construction. Great for recessed sockets. Great bit of kit., 23 Jan 2014
I didn't really know what to expect of this. I was really quite surprised.

This cable you can screw up into a ball, tie in knots, but it doesn't seem to care. undo a knot (easily) and it just springs back.

I'm using as an extension to the rear headphone socket on my PC sound card, and this is just ideal. I can't think of any cable I've been more impressed and happy with.

Not cheap, but worth the outlay.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm extension cable, 25 Feb 2013
This is an excellent cable that is great for extending a headphone cable without having a large socket. Brilliant build quality, great sound, small socket size and quick delivery!