5.0 out of 5 stars Top banana
Great value for money. Love the connectivity between it and my Samsung galaxy. Barely larger than a credit card too. Happy customer :)
Published 6 months ago by James Travis

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic
Published 5 months ago by Lydia

5.0 out of 5 stars Top banana, 17 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars What a handy gadget, 10 July 2013
JJ (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Samsung ST150F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - White (16.2MP, 5x Zoom, F2.5 Bright Lens) 3.0 inch Screen (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am impressed with how easy this camera is to use, especially as the Quick Start guide is very vague.
It is easy to play around with and checking out the features is quite straightforward, as is emailing your photographic results to friends.
It does movies and panoramic shots (which comes out really well bearing in mind you are slowly moving round with the camera). The 'Beauty Shot' corrects facial imperfections in portrait shots. There is also a Night shot setting and a Close Up one.
The most frequently used will be Smart Auto which can tell when you are doing scenes and when you are trying to capture that flower.
The Magic Frame setting is quite amusing to use putting a face into different settings (like on the front of a magazine or an old TV set). The split frame one is also an interesting feature.
Apart from that, there are many other features worth a look and the blurb on Amazon page will give you more.
It is small and neat and easily slips into the pocket of your jeans so making it very handy. However, it does not come with a memory card and will only allow you to take 2 pictures without one. It does come with a battery and one of those cord handles but it really could do with a little case to keep it safe in a handbag or case. Luckily you can pick that up on Amazon for a good price and in some nice colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, sleek and great value for money, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this camera as a gift for my mother in hope that it would be easy for her (and myself) to use.
We were not disappointed as it was sleek, modern and super easy to operate!
The best thing about this is the settings, with a lot of cameras there are too many settings and features (e.g. a fujifilm camera) to the point where you do not understand what you are doing and taking a simple photo of something becomes too much of a task.
With this it switches its settings automatically depending on what you are taking a photo of (e.g. flower of landscape) so there is no need for fiddling around with the features. It also does not use the flash until you need it (e.g. when it gets dark) and does the job by itself.
The one thing I would say is that you have to buy the memory card and case for it separately but I certainly didn't mind as they were affordable and this camera was a bargain!
As a non photographer, just want to take easy photos of everything and anything type person I recommend this to anyone!
The appearance of it is brilliant as well, small enough to bring everywhere, big hd screen and definitely get it in white ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Mar 2014
Martin (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I bought a Samsung digi cam in 2006 when my Zenit-E from 1977 fell apart. It is 5MP and cost 225 and is still going strong. My brother will be 60 in a month and recently went 'online' with Wi-Fi. He dropped a hint he wanted a new camera. This ST150F is 3 times the MP (at 16.2) with Wi-Fi, solid build quality and THIN.!! It only took 2 hours to charge the battery, lucky I had a Micro SD card spare as it doesn't come with one. Set up is a doddle, operation is a doddle, and my 60 year old brother can now share and backup his photos with no problems. While we were setting it up, one thought went through my mind. ... I want one.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 10 July 2013
Love this little camera, although the sending of videos is not easy via wifi. I found the battery life to be excellent too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good camera, 24 April 2014
The camera is good but I found the usage instructions hard to understand, tiny little pictures which I needed a magnifying glass to read and not very easy to make out even then.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 13 Feb 2014
John Borland - See all my reviews
Really happy with this camera so far,vary light and compact,I always tend not to go on too much in early stages mind you as my last camera a Nikon was great at first but broke after only 2 years so time will tell , but 1st impressions are great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 21 Nov 2013
Nice little camera, does what it says, was brought for a present. Delivery prompt and packed appropriately would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 15 Feb 2014
Bought this to replace the Samsung ES55 I bought a few years back, I absolutely loved that camera so I admit any new one was going to be difficult to top - but even with that in mind I still wasn't impressed with this. For the price you get less features than my old one which is 4 years old and cost less, the images are pretty harsh, which in todays Instagram world of filters, I didn't want to be uploading to my PC to edit them, when I've never had to do that before. The features on it are very faddish like (fish eye lens/dots/silly frames). I'd much rather lose those features for the chance to create custom ones - but as I said, it had a hard time living up to my old one. It feels too limited for me so it's going back and my search continues! Great for holidays/nights out/family meals though I guess if thats all you want it for..

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy, 31 Oct 2013
Great camera easy to set up and easy to use even I like taking pictures with this camera and that's saying something..