5.0 out of 5 stars Grub screws
I could not get them from anyone else. They are just what I wanted and with various sizes. Very pleased.
Published 8 months ago by Jeanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Excellent product and great service!
Published 10 hours ago by Jeff B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grub Screws, 11 Jun 2014
Andrew M. Simmons "Bim Abroad" (Lost in Space) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grub Screws Metric Thread (Mixed 40 PACK) A2 Stainless Steel 10 X M3,M4,M5 & M6 x 5mm Socket Cup Point Allen Key Grub Screw Free UK Delivery (Misc.)
In a packet! Delivered! As Specified! Great! Used to repair door handles! Bought these then discovered another set of grub screws in the attic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Right, 5 Jun 2014
Just the right screws I was looking for plus other different sizes all very useful would recommend, you certainty would find the screw your looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grubs Screws, 27 May 2014
Bought these as spares for little jobs around the house. Look fairly well made. It's just remembering were I put them when I need to find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grub screw heaven, 20 May 2014
I needed a grub screw replacement for a bathroom lock. I had tried Wickes, B&Q and Homebase but they did not stock them. This pack was perfect as it removed the risk of me getting the size wrong. The price was very competitive and I was able to fix the replacement grub screw quickly and easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars good variety of sizes for all uses., 1 May 2014
A grub screw was missing from an elaborate toilet roll holder in our new house. Rather than buy a complete new holder that would not match the other bathroom fittings I tried the local DIY superstore to see whether they could supply a suitable screw. Completely unhelpful. This mixed pack was a lifesaver and also an economic price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 April 2014
Stephen Hall (England) - See all my reviews
I acquired a kitchen tap that needed a grub screw. I didn't know the thread although I could figure out the length. In this instance I reckoned that 5mm length would do. When the pack arrived, the 2nd one of the assortment that I tried fitted perfectly. The screws look good and well made. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 9 April 2014
A selection of various sized grub screws. Just what I needed for my spares box. It's always useful to be able to order a small quantity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed them so I bought them, 7 April 2014
Grub screws I needed and bought them. They did the job and I have some spares. Grub, grub, grub grub

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful to have, 2 Mar 2014
For years I have been frustrated by the loss of grub screws from toilet roll holders, towel holders etc. They seem to develop a life of their own. They unscrew themselves gradually then get lost.
I always had real problems finding replacements and sometimes had to buy new fitments.
No more! This set provides me with replacements in a variety of sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 31 Oct 2013
I only wanted one grub screw, but I didn't know the size, so this was ideal - cheap and a whole range of different ones