5.0 out of 5 stars Won me over
Not being a huge fan of Sat Navs I have to say this is fabulous. Purchased the week prior to going on holiday to the States, just in time to downloaded updated US maps, which did take a few hours but was well worth it. Sat Nav worked minutes after arriving and got us everywhere we asked it to, and even round a diverted route owing to a road closure. Images very clear...
Published 18 months ago by Mrs D T Gale

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed Garmin customer.
Pre ordered mine and very pleased that it arrive on day of release. Having previously had years of great service from a basic TomTom One I was a reluctant convert to Garmin but so many bad reviews of latest tomtom products persuaded me to make the change. I really only wanted to add Europe for a long driving holiday and the old tomtom didn't have that.

I have...
Published 23 months ago by M. Curtis

‹ Previous | 146 47 4891 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This made my trip to Reading so much easier than ..., 23 April 2015
This made my trip to Reading so much easier than trying to memorise my route or stopping to look at a map.
The voice is calm and if I miss a turning it doesn't tell me to turn around but quickly recalculates the route.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 April 2015
We used this all over Germany. It was awesome! Really clear instructions and easy to use. We liked the split screen picture that shows you the number of lanes and which one you should be in. Very helpful with slip offs etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Quick and responsive, 25 Mar. 2015
Works great! Quick and responsive. I was able to upgrade the maps online. Travelled with it in London area, newscastle, york, Basingstoke, torquay, Plymouth, and eden project... all in a month..and it was good company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used twice so far. Missed once by quarter of ..., 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Garmin nuvi 2597LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth (Electronics)
Used twice so far. Missed once by quarter of mile and wrong side of road! Screen and ease of use a huge improvement over my old one.
Travelling in Europe next month, hope it works ok but I'll have Amal just in case!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Garmin 2597lm, 15 May 2015
I was a cab driver for many years useing many satnavs ,but this is my first garmin, The route the device came up with was quite mad,also the available route options were the most limited of any other device i have used

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sat nav, 8 Sept. 2014
Excellent sat nav, clear screen, instructions and the added bonus of the bluetooth connection to my iphone. However not that happy with the way it was packaged, item could have easily have got damaged or come loose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 11 May 2014
After using the satnav twice with no issues, I decided to use it on a long journey. Throughout the 4 hour journey the brightness intermittently went down to 20% so that the screen was completely dark and the map couldn't be seen. I tried altering all of the settings but the problem continued. It made a usually easy journey (before I bought the 2597 I used an old TomTom with no issues) very stressful and I was extremely disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... but i have an older model that i was happy enough i gave that one to my son who ..., 8 Dec. 2014
came when they said havent had a chance to use it yet but i have an older model that i was happy enough i gave that one to my son who was for ever borrowing it if it works as well as that one i will be well pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Accurate!, 28 Sept. 2014
Great road companion, larger screen makes easier to navigate. Acquiring satellites seems pretty fast. Maps are accurate in my country but never tried this yet in other european countries. Overall = very good!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... bit difficult to understand then I am not very good with technology other wise a very good bit of ..., 5 Dec. 2014
a bit difficult to understand then I am not very good with technology other wise a very good bit of kit ;this one replace my old one and I am very happy with it upgrading new maps you have to be very paitent

‹ Previous | 146 47 4891 | Next ›