5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Shed
This was delivered ahead of time and was well packaged. Instructions could be a little more specific and the were additional parts presumably for a larger shed. Once assembled the shed was fine and quite sturdy but most definitely needs fixing to a wall for stability if windy. I am pleased with the product.
Published 15 months ago by R. M. Bailey

2.0 out of 5 stars Tips over in the wind
I'm a bit disappointed with how easily this item tips over in the wind. I have it on a balcony that is partially protected from the wind and it has still tipped over several times (even full of gardening stuff!).

Published 11 months ago by Shana Westfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Shed, 8 Sep 2013
R. M. Bailey (worcestershire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars AS good as every other Keter product I have bought, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
Easily assembled. One person can do it though the final stages are easier with two.

No problems from it tipping over in the wind or leaking in the rain - and we've had some storms recently. I'll affix it to the wall though later.

The use of the shelf is optional but I found that the only garden tools too long with the shelf in place are too long to go in without it! It takes all my stuff perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Midi Compact Shed, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
The shed kit arrived well-packaged which protected contents well. Took a while to identify all the component parts as the instruction leaflet contained poor directions and diagrams (parts could be better labelled to help identificaation, or larger/clearer diagrams). But once organised, the shed was fairly simple to put together - all parts clicking together (no tools required). One mistake I made was to secure the roof by clicking all 4 corners at the same time. When I came to attach the 2 doors, the short instruction 'leave open' on the instruction leaflet became meaningful (but too late!!). You should leave the front 2 corners of the roof loose until you attach the doors. Shed is now proudly in place outdoors and holds most of my gardening tools as intended. The adjustable shelf is very useful for smaller items (weed killer, small weeding tools, gardening gloves ... ). Shed was made secure with small padlock. Overall, am well pleased with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tips over in the wind, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)

Also the directions for putting it together are misleading - do not put on the roof before the doors! You need to lock in the doors first otherwise you will have a devil of a time (I still can only get one door on it until I get someone to come around and hold it for me while I pry away at the last of the roof locks).

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted..., 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
Having already purchased a Keter Midi Compact shed, I needed another. This, like the previous one, came quickly, was easily put together, although not by me, and on both occasions we had construction pieces left over that didn't appear on the instruction sheet and we couldn't find a 'home' for. That notwithstanding, the shed does what I wanted and looks good in the garden, it is not watertight - some adverts say it is, some say not - and although not attached to a fence etc did stay upright in the recent high winds. It also acts as a sort of cold frame for tender plants as the construction is a pale cream and therefore lets in a form of light, my plants are doing well so far, and it was only a test to see what would happen. I am happy with my purchase, and would like to add some shelves, are they sold separately please? Incidentally, the roof of one has a slight dip which collects rainwater, the birds love it for drinking and bathing, so another plus point!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but compact got a lot in., 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
Very good cupboard for putting in things you want kept dry. It was a little light in weight and with the winds my son drilled the back and managed to fix it to the wall, so it is safe and secure as I love in elderly community and safety is paramount. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful garden tool shed, 19 July 2014
Very well thought out. Easy to erect. Packing & delivery were good

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it together yet but already have one which was easy to put together and has been standing for several ..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
I haven't put it together yet but already have one which was easy to put together and has been standing for several years. It contains heavy things and I anchored it into the ground with long nails but otherwise it might prove a little unstable in high winds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good but could be better...., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
Easy to build . Great for the price. I would be so very happy if the company producing this item offered a unit with same width... But with double the depth .. it would be a fantastic storage unit that NO ONE offers and would fill a gap in the market.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Assembly was easy no problems, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Keter Midi Compact Shed (Garden & Outdoors)
My order of this item was very quick. Assembly was easy no problems. Item was a bit flimsy but once it was fixed to the wall it was fine. Very sturdy .