on 1 September 2013
Purchased as an add special price on this proved to be extremely good value for money. The quality of this extension is very good and ideal for my purpose.
Delivery was faster than expected and all in all this was excellent customer service.
on 3 November 2014
This item is excellent no problems works perfectly. I believe that this has actually sped up my charging time from 7% to 100% in less than an hour. How great is that!!!! Bought 2 1 for hubby 1 for me. We are both happy with this product. After this purchase of a Amazon make, I've decided that the quality provided by them is so great i simply had to buy more items made by them so I'm buying a HDMI cable by Amazon I'm sure I will have no problems with this either!!!! Excellent!!!! Ordering more for the kids and son in law!
on 2 September 2014
Great cable. I bought three of these - one is powering an external Blu-ray drive [USB 2.0], other serves as an extension for a USB hub [4 splits] and the last one is an extension for a USB-powered external DSP [digital signal processor] - the Xonar U3.
It works as intended for all three devices. The cable seems very well made and flexible, with gold-platted connectors.
For the price there're no complaints. Very satisfied so far!
on 31 May 2014
It does the job it needs to do, I used it to extended my Samsung S4's charger lead, I haven't had no problems with it
on 25 September 2014
I can remember when 'AmazonBasics' Items first hit the market - at times the quality could be a little bit questionable.

This is a thing of the past; I will often buy AmazonBasics items as you can pretty much guarantee good quality.

This cable is no different.

The price is competitive and even under very close scrutiny I am perfectly happy with the build quality.
on 8 August 2014
On a rare couple of occasions, the Amazon basics line has failed me, however this product is not part of that list. It works very well for what it says - Extending USB cables. Obviously, it's for extending shorter USB cables. I ordered this with another thing for my PC which I knew would have a short cable and this did the job flawlessly. Excellent! :)
on 17 May 2014
What can you say about USB extension leads. These are very well built. They look and feel like a quality product and with Amazon name on the product you would expect nothing less. These do not disappoint.

For me 2 Metres is the ideal length and provided just the stretch I needed to get behind my console to my powered usb hub.
on 19 January 2015
allowed me to move my computer away from my keyboard/mouse
on 9 June 2014
I purchased this to extend the original IOS and Android connectors so that I could access them easily and use them whilst charging the units. Excellent quality and need to be advertised better than "basics".
on 22 November 2014
Its a USB extension cable, male to female, for my phone. It works, it was delivered on time, but, RIDICULOUS packaging, I honestly thought I'd received a box containing a microwave oven, it was so big.