5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient
We can now charge our phones without taking a very long lead with us. Good price, delivered on time and works well.
Published 16 months ago by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for its application, crap on build quality.
Published 3 months ago by Treacle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for its application, crap on build quality., 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: ChineOn Super Short Mini Travel Micro USB Data charg Cable for Galaxy S2(Black)(Pack of 2) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this for connecting my phone to my media centre in my car, and didn't want metres and metres of cable cluttering around the gearstick. For this, it is excellent, no problems with connectivity or messy wires everywhere, but after about 6 months, the connectors have started to come apart from the housing and I forsee it being quite soon that it falls apart altogether. Lucky, this came as a pair so when the first cable does eventually become unserviceable, I won't need to buy another one straight away. If some of the better quality brands would make cables this short for these kind of applications, I would happily pay a bit more for a sturdier construction, but at this pocket change price, I can't complain too much about this wire.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 10 Sept. 2014
long wait for delivery from China...it was bought to go from an Anker battery pack to my HTC phone... the small connection did not fit securely in battery or phone, it was loose and looked cheap and nasty. The signal from computer or power from battery was easily lost..Have thrown this away, guess you get what you pay for and am using the longer cable supplied with with battery...

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 30 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Sept. 2013
It's as you see, it works and does the job just fine. Getting 2 at once is a great bonus and great value

2.0 out of 5 stars OK as spare cable, not very durable, 23 Jan. 2015
Bongoman (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Took a little while to arrive, however within timescales. I have ordered things from overseas before however I felt this took a lot longer than normal.

What drew to me this product is that I wanted a short cable as it looks tidy when charging.

I found the mirco end is longer than usual which meant the cable did not fit some devices very well, however it would charge the devices OK.

Within a few days the cable started breaking at the ends and soon after the cables stopped working. In total I got about 6 weeks use out of it and I used the cables on a daily basis.

These are OK for spares for carrying around or lending because if the cable got lost or not returned I wouldn't be bothered as its cheap.

However for longer term as I use my cables frequently usually on a daily basis I will be looking to get cables which are more durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purose, 11 April 2014
Happy with product. Good value for money. Prompt delivery. Go what i was looking for so pleased with my purchase. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED, 13 Feb. 2014
What I wanted and ordered is exactly what I got in only a few days. Really handy, neat piece of kit. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 6 Sept. 2014
Handy little cables.
I keep a couple of these in my bag at all times just in case they are needed.
The cables themselves came inside little anti-static bags when I ordered them which was nice ^_^.
The cables are of very good quality and will last a lot longer than I will use them for.
If you need a little Micro USB cable then this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Neat lead

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragile USB cable, 20 May 2014
This does the job but luckily it is 2 cables as one of the cables broke in less than 2 days due to the micro usb cap coming off and the wires were shown. The wires were loosely connected and broke off easily. I would recommend to purchase 4 pounds more on a better cable wire.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›