on 25 November 2013
This was advertised as a "Patchwork Purse" I wrongly assumed that the picture of Peppa Pig was patchwork material not cheap looking plastic !! I have NO IDEA where the patchwork element comes into this at all.
I bought 2 for Christmas presents and I am sure that both little girls will like it but I feel it is so cheap looking that I will have to buy something else to go with it!! I am very disappointed with this product and to add insult to injury it has been reduced in price from the date I bought it to the time it was delivered (3days) Yes the deliver service was good, I don't like to say this but it probably the ONLY good thing about this product.
on 4 January 2014
Got this for my great niece,who loves Peppa Pig. Love it. Great quality. It's a perfect size for her, as she loves opening the zip, which is quite easy for a little one.
on 12 August 2015
Cute purse, I can't imagine the zip lasting overly long with regular use, I'm very careful with it when it's used here. But it's decent for the price.
on 29 December 2013
Told that neice was into Peppa Pig so got this as an extra stocking filler. Larger than expected so easier to find if misplaced in the home.
on 4 November 2013
Great little purse easy to open as my 2 1/2 year old son can open and close the zip on his own. A big hit with a peppa pig fanatic!!
on 20 June 2014
Good quality and well made, plenty of room for keeping money etc. Easy to use for a child of three and my granddaughter loves it.
on 21 July 2014
4 year old niece loves Peppa Pig, and was very happy to have her own purse. Item seemed of good quality and arrived promptly
on 13 December 2013
I think its a 4* is that it seems a bit expensive for the price... But overall good quality and child proof....
on 11 December 2013
My niece loves this purse, she wont go anywhere without it she even goes to bed with it she loves it that much.
on 25 October 2013
great stocking filler as my little one loves peppa pig just a nice size for little hands and nice colours